Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crying while driving.........

LilFlattie
    At what speed do you start crying? IS it different for you being a passenger? In my boat I have yet to shed a tear. But, in a another boat as a passenger I did. Aside from ripping on me for a few obvious reasons, I am curious to know if you have had the same experience.

Schiada76
    At what speed do your cheeks get pushed up under your shades and make it hard to see. I HATE when that happens! eek! eek!
    Almost forgot, at what speed to they actually start flapping?
    [ September 12, 2002, 04:33 PM: Message edited by: BradP ]

126driver
    At 0 MPH, on the beach, leaning against the boat and looking at a pool of oil milkshake on the floor, a newly ventilated oil pan, and several small pieces of shrapnel that kinda look like those high-dollar hard parts that you purchased at the local speed shop.

boatguy222
    That only happens when your driving along and you see the oil presure stat to drop, you stop and you have lots of oil in the bottom of the boat, you get a toe back to the trailer( but hopfully not by a jet ski or sailboat) and you toe it over to your buddies camp site and he finds that your oil pan plug has come off.
    then you cry all the way home.
    Any of this sound the least bit familiar????????

Kindsvater Flat
    I really don't know but she starts hitting me at around 5000 rpm.
    [ September 12, 2002, 05:09 PM: Message edited by: Kindsvater Flat ]

Nstigator74
    My girl will ride at7100rpm(22% gear and 15 pitch prop hydro)then she asks when i'm gonna buy more motor?

GofastRacer
    Nstigator74:
    My girl will ride at7100rpm(22% gear and 15 pitch prop hydro)then she asks when i'm gonna buy more motor?You lucky M**FKR..... wink

DetroitJim
    My girl will ride with me to a race anywhere in the country, brings awesome food along, offers to drive, gives me all I want the night before, washes the boat, helps me put my life jacket and helmet on, drives the truck to the launch ramp and runs back to the track to get a picture. She thinks it's cool I'm going to run a 9 sec. hydro next season. She's tall, slender, attractive, soft spoken, thoughtful and 100% loyal.
    I am way beyond lucky.
    DJ

GofastRacer
    DetroitJim:
    My girl will ride with me to a race anywhere in the country, brings awesome food along, offers to drive, gives me all I want the night before, washes the boat, helps me put my life jacket and helmet on, drives the truck to the launch ramp and runs back to the track to get a picture. She thinks it's cool I'm going to run a 9 sec. hydro next season. She's tall, slender, attractive, soft spoken, thoughtful and 100% loyal.
    I am way beyond lucky.
    DJNo FKN SHIT!!!!!!!

Monkey Bung
    DetroitJim:
    I am way beyond lucky.
    DJ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast