Thread: Need ride plate fabricator...

Scarab Jet
    Who in Bullhead City/Mohave Valley/Needles area do u guys recommend to fabricate me a ride plate for my jet?
    Thanx in advance...

wsuwrhr
    Easy deal to do yourself, all you really need is a drillpress

pw_Tony
    In the Bullhead area? Good luck with that, better just to find someone in Havasu

HBjet
    Who in Bullhead City/Mohave Valley/Needles area do u guys recommend to fabricate me a ride plate for my jet?
    Thanx in advance...
    Is your intake machined for a shoe and rideplate or is it stock? If it is not you will have more work on your hands then you think.

Scarab Jet
    Is your intake machined for a shoe and rideplate or is it stock? If it is not you will have more work on your hands then you think.
    It is already machined... In fact, there is already a ride plate on it, but it is all bent up and I'd like to have the new one built a bit longer too...
    So, basically I just need somebody who can fabricate me a piece of aluminum just like the one I have but longer... So, my current one can easily be used as a template...

wsuwrhr
    It is already machined... In fact, there is already a ride plate on it, but it is all bent up and I'd like to have the new one built a bit longer too...
    So, basically I just need somebody who can fabricate me a piece of aluminum just like the one I have but longer... So, my current one can easily be used as a template...
    If you want to ship it to me, I can duplicate the rideplate you have now.
    Brian

BlueNun
    Jim on Socaljetboats.com does some nice work.Let me look for alink for one he built. I think he just moved to bullhead

MADDOG355
    I would think any good welding shop could do it. I have seen a few guys have angle pieces welded to the sides to add stiffness.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    If you want to ship it to me, I can duplicate the rideplate you have now.
    Brian
    There it is Brian is a bitchin machinist
    Send him the she as well so he can square them up together

sanger rat
    Picture of my new rideplate made by FU Racing. http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...69100_0153.jpg