Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Trailer Queens CFW

QuickJet
    I didn't avoid anyone and looked for anyone that wanted to go only got three
    v-drives to race, beat two and the cougar would only race me from fully on plane and it still took him a while to catch me
    I saw the Cougar beat you twice on Friday.
    What do you mean "only got 3 V-drives to race"? Are you saying that out of the hundred that were there only 3 were "man enough" to race you?
    Did you ever think that maybe the V-drivers just thought you weren't worth it?
    Maybe you should of "Got me" to race you instead of just ignoring me when I sat there waiting for a race.
    And it's not proper etiquet for a V-driver to ask a jet guy for a race so don't even go there.

Smitty19
    I saw the Cougar beat you twice on Friday.
    What do you mean "only got 3 V-drives to race"? Are you saying that out of the hundred that were there only 3 were "man enough" to race you?
    Did you ever think that maybe the V-drivers just thought you weren't worth it?
    Maybe you should of "Got me" to race you instead of just ignoring me when I sat there waiting for a race.
    And it's not proper etiquet for a V-driver to ask a jet guy for a race so don't even go there.
    Not at all fool, I wasn't implying that. I didn't see one pair of v drives line up against each other I would have like'd to see any race the hydro's flats and myself race more other than the standard 75 mph jets and I raced Three different v-drives . raced the cougar twice and he did beat me , a blown flat twice great race got him and a hydro got him, the blue and white wanted a rematch so we raced I don't expect to win every race let me know the next time your out there and will go what's your boat look like? the avitar pic?

QuickJet
    Not at all fool, I wasn't implying that. I didn't see one pair of v drives line up against each other I would have like'd to see any race the hydro's flats and myself race more other than the standard 75 mph jets and I raced Three different v-drives . raced the cougar twice and he did beat me , a blown flat twice great race got him and a hydro got him, the blue and white wanted a rematch so we raced I don't expect to win every race let me know the next time your out there and will go what's your boat look like? the avitar pic?
    The Avatar pic is my my old Bahner. I have the Cole T-deck drk brn with some yellow and orange graphics. I raced that black hydro after you and Scott got done.
    After you guys raced you came back to the cove and told me that "the water was pretty messy and to be carefull". I said "thanks". First pass I didn't do much due to the water but when it settled I finially got a race with the Hydro.
    See, we've talked before......

The Avatar pic is my my old Bahner. I have the Cole T-deck drk brn with some yellow and orange graphics. I raced that black hydro after you and Scott got done.
    After you guys raced you came back to the cove and told me that "the water was pretty messy and to be carefull". I said "thanks". First pass I didn't do much due to the water but when it settled I finially got a race with the Hydro.
    See, we've talked before......
    Soooo........... Who got to wring out the mop after mopping the hallway between you two????????????? , LOL RR
    I'm just a pawn in the game of life...........

Lefty
    [QUOTE=Smitty19;2627443] I didn't see one pair of v drives line up against each other I would have like'd to see any race the hydro's flats and myself race more other than the standard 75 mph jets and I raced Three different v-drives.
    I guess you missed the race between Preacher and Pickney Sr. Or when Preacher raced Mark in the yellow Sanger. Pickney Sr. raced that blown black Sanger. These were all good races. Maybe you'll see them next year.

[QUOTE=Smitty19;2627443] I didn't see one pair of v drives line up against each other I would have like'd to see any race the hydro's flats and myself race more other than the standard 75 mph jets and I raced Three different v-drives.
    I guess you missed the race between Preacher and Pickney Sr. Or when Preacher raced Mark in the yellow Sanger. Pickney Sr. raced that blown black Sanger. These were all good races. Maybe you'll see them next year.
    Hey Smitty,
    your boat might run 100-105. When you have boats that run in the 120s-150 the water you can run in is not always there. You have to get lucky and have both boats lined up when the water gets good for that 10 seconds. Bring your boat out to the NJBA and line up against all the V drives you can handle. Or, go pick your races the night before in the campground and set up the race for the next morning early.

lucky
    look at Toney going all LU lU on him.... how ya been Toney

Pretty good Chris. You and the woman need to make it out to the delta on a weekend.

old flat
    Top of page 44 in Jul ***boat. It's makin' hot passes now
    STEVE
    P.S. Top qualifying speed in class at Chowchilla last week

LandSpeedRacer
    I wasn't going to respond to this as my flattie "Shiver Shot" is still in the early stages of getting it running and to play it smart I am taking small steps with it before pulling up to someone else. I did actually get it out on Father's Day under it's own power twice, the first time was the maiden voyage and I just idled around, the second was a bit faster. Unfortunately I ran out of fuel and also discovered a fuel leak in my funnel I was fueling it with, so when I put fuel in the tanks, I was getting it the boat. All in all a successful week. I would love to see any pictures of it running if anyone took any.
    On a serious note, when the hydro flipped earlier in the week, it was I, Mrs. Moose, her daughter, Morg, Rhinowood and others that I didnt get the names of jumped into the water, debris and blood to rescue Dan and Kyla and recover the hydro from the bottom. It was very disturbing and I still hear Kyla's screams. Dan and I are close friends, his family is like family to me, and it was difficult for me and many others to even look at our boats for a few days after the accident.
    So in the defense of all who risked their own lives, we, all of us would do the same for any boater, no matter how disturbing the circumstance. I speak for all involved who participated in the rescue and recovery, we had a very good reason for leaving our boats on the trailer, jet, v-drive or whatever.
    LSR - Scott

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast