Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dad officially has the Sanger back.

Dominator Scott
    Well Saturday I delivered the Sanger back to my father for the summer. It was kinda depressing giving it back to him but that was the agreement we made. I restored it so I get to play with it during the months of May,September and October then I store it in the garage. He gets it for June,July and August.
    Him and I ran it together for a couple hours then I ran it myself for a few hours and had a great time. My wife got some nice still pics and some great video footage.
    Here are some pics from this weekend at Guthrie Lake in Northern Michigan. Man I love how crystal clear the lakes are up there.
    Enjoy

wsuwrhr
    Sounds like you need to be searching for another boat.
    Well Saturday I delivered the Sanger back to my father for the summer. It was kinda depressing giving it back to him but that was the agreement we made. I restored it so I get to play with it during the months of May,September and October then I store it in the garage. He gets it for June,July and August.
    Him and I ran it together for a couple hours then I ran it myself for a few hours and had a great time. My wife got some nice still pics and some great video footage.
    Here are some pics from this weekend at Guthrie Lake in Northern Michigan. Man I love how crystal clear the lakes are up there.
    Enjoy

Everyone should have more than 1 boat.

Dominator Scott
    Sounds liek you need to be searching for another boat.
    nah. I just need to get my 32 Dominator out of the garage. If I ever get a chance that is.
    Pics didn't up load so I will try again..

Dominator Scott
    Everyone should have more than 1 boat.
    I do. The Sanger is shared with pop's but this baby is all mine.

OverKill
    Scott Im happy you have every thing dialed in for you. So how is you dad doing? Hope he's having a blast.
    James

Dominator Scott
    Scott Im happy you have every thing dialed in for you. So how is you dad doing? Hope he's having a blast.
    James
    He tries to get out on the boat every day for at least 30 minutes or so. He says it runs beautiful and hasn't missed a beat so far. I'm glad he is enjoying it because he certainly deserves it but I already miss running it.

All this time I never knew you were from Michigan. I'm from Washington/Romeo area (27 mile and Van Dyke).
    Moved north to da UP eh (in 69) and my family is still up there.

Jetaholic
    All this time I never knew you were from Michigan. I'm from Washington/Romeo area (27 mile and Van Dyke).
    Moved north to da UP eh (in 69) and my family is still up there.
    I used to live in Dearborn, and I worked for the Comcast out of Sterling Heights on Van Dyke between 15 Mile and Metro Parkway (16 Mile).

cudaz101
    I used to live in Dearborn, and I worked for the Comcast out of Sterling Heights on Van Dyke between 15 Mile and Metro Parkway (16 Mile).
    I lived in MI for awhile as well. Mt. Clemens, Roseville & Grosse Pointe. Absolutley loved MI...
    Brad

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast