Thread: Whats Everyone got for Insurance?

gqchris
    Hey Guys,
    Just curious on who everyone has for Insurance on their Jet, and did you have to lie about speed, over transom headers etc? I know that the minute you mention Headers and a car engine, it seems like 90% of the companys cancel you. I am trying to insure my boat, and I know I can lie on progressives website, but if the sh!t ever hits the fan, Im sure they will inspect my rig. Thoughts?
    Chris

riverbound
    whats the point in having insurance if you are going to lie about it? I mean if something were to happen and your insurance co. finds out about the misrepresentation, they are going to deny any claims anyways, so insurance is pretty much a waste of money anyways, in that case.

clownpuncher
    We use Allstate. I was totally honest about the boat too. We don't have ot headers, but, we do carry about 700 hp in a 21 foot boat. I think it's right around 500.00 a year.
    My opinion, don't lie about shit. If somethig does happen it'll be found, making your insurance policy worthless.
    Good luck

gqchris
    Yea I agree! Why even have insurance if you lie. It would be nice though to be able to carry an insurance policy. Im sure someone out there insures our stuff. I know its going to be a bit more pricey, I dont mind.
    Chris