Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: WTF! $50 boat parking ticket

Throttle
    for 50 bucks, i should be able to leave it at the local police station overnite... at least it would be safe... right?

Havasu1986
    have you pissed off a neighbor lately,
    Or ex wife.

CBadDad
    for 50 bucks, i should be able to leave it at the local police station overnite... at least it would be safe... right?
    I should try that.
    This is ususally my M.O. bring it home to clean it up before each trip. Only once a month during the summer. Never been a problem before.
    As for fighting it. Nothing on the ticket suggest that I can contest it. Just pay it in 14 days or the fine increases. Isn't america a wonderful place. :sqeyes:

CBadDad
    Or ex wife.
    That's always a possibilty because of her mental illness, but we've been on pretty good terms lately, all things considered.

Smokin Joe
    Pay the ticket that's cheep!! in Huntington Beach it's $76.00 I went threw the process to fight it, as I just disconnected to run errands and gas up an hour later I had a ticket on the trailer tongue. The city just quoted the law no disconnected trailers on city streets at any time.
    joe

Throttle
    Or ex wife.
    f her!
    somebody please...

CBadDad
    f her!
    somebody please...
    Exactly, that is the only time she's outta my business. When you see what I upgraded to, you'll understand why she is so pissed off.

Rvr Swpr
    Shut your dogs up.

scarabrick2
    Park it in your driveway even tho it might be to long.

ULTRA26 # 1
    I took my boat out of storage on Monday to get it cleaned up and ready for the river. I had to work yesterday. Got home this morning planning on loading up and heading out and there's a friggin ticket on the trailer tongue for $50. "No parking of unattached trailers on city streets".
    I guess the cops in this town got nothing better to do.
    I recently read in the California vehicle code that it is illegal to park a boat and trailer on the street when not attached to a tow vehicle.
    I will see if I can find the code and post it
    jm

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast