Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: WTF! $50 boat parking ticket

CBadDad
    I took my boat out of storage on Monday to get it cleaned up and ready for the river. I had to work yesterday. Got home this morning planning on loading up and heading out and there's a friggin ticket on the trailer tongue for $50. "No parking of unattached trailers on city streets".
    I guess the cops in this town got nothing better to do.

CarBizIndio
    That's easy money for the city. Fight the ticket, any street signs around that give that warning?

Mr. C
    have you pissed off a neighbor lately, I had mine unhooked for 30 min.(wife needed the truck) the neighbors called the cops and yep ticket

Throttle
    f'n bs... thats what that is...

my21advantage
    I took my boat out of storage on Monday to get it cleaned up and ready for the river. I had to work yesterday. Got home this morning planning on loading up and heading out and there's a friggin ticket on the trailer tongue for $50. "No parking of unattached trailers on city streets".
    I guess the cops in this town got nothing better to do.
    Usually it those frickin' parking enforcement officers...if some disgruntial neighbor didn't call...:idea:
    That's easy money for the city. Fight the ticket, any street signs around that give that warning?
    Usually posted at the entrance into city limits...

CBadDad
    No signs anywhere in the city that I know of. Been here for over twenty years.

my21advantage
    have you pissed off a neighbor lately, I had mine unhooked for 30 min.(wife needed the truck) the neighbors called the cops and yep ticket
    You beat me to it

CBadDad
    Not that I know of.

CBadDad
    Usually posted at the entrance into city limits...
    I'll double check.

CBadDad
    f'n bs... thats what that is...
    Totall bull shit! That's half of what I pay to store the focking boat for the month.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast