Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: selling Jeep '87 wrangler

PaPaG
    [QUOTE=OutCole'd;2633311]87' is old??
    I know nothing about Jeeps. And the paint job looks great
    The paint is just OK on most of the jeep but the Hood paint is tore up. The hood has real bad sun damage and you can see it in the picture, could use a nice paint job.....Right now, It would not fit in over at your pad, you would have to paint it ASAP before they would even let you in with it As for old yep it is 20 years old now..it runs great, air works great and I drive it all the time but I know you and I do not suggest it for you. I would buy a newer one if I were you Especially since you are not into the jeep thing. Just my .02

PaPaG
    If you are really thinking about getting a jeep now I can keep my eyes open for you, I would suggest a hard top, full doors (you want to be able to lock it up even though your place is more secure that Fort Bragg and they can still get into any jeep real easy) air for sure, auto trans and 6cyl just in case you go out wheeling nice to have the extra torque, BUT NEWER THAN MINE for sure. I would think maybe 97 and newer. Let me know and I will keep my eyes open for you....

OutCole'd
    The paint is just OK on most of the jeep but the Hood paint is tore up. The hood has real bad sun damage and you can see it in the picture, could use a nice paint job.....Right now, It would not fit in over at your pad, you would have to paint it ASAP before they would even let you in with it As for old yep it is 20 years old now..it runs great, air works great and I drive it all the time but I know you and I do not suggest it for you. I would buy a newer one if I were you Especially since you are not into the jeep thing. Just my .02

If you are really thinking about getting a jeep now I can keep my eyes open for you, I would suggest a hard top, full doors (you want to be able to lock it up even though your place is more secure that Fort Bragg and they can still get into any jeep real easy) air for sure, auto trans and 6cyl just in case you go out wheeling nice to have the extra torque, BUT NEWER THAN MINE for sure. I would think maybe 97 and newer. Let me know and I will keep my eyes open for you....
    Well thanks for the heads up. I just ran it past my co driver (Justin) and he shot it down. He loves the Rhino.
    I'm not ready right now, but maybe one day. There are a few guys where I stay that launch there boats the same size as mine with their Jeeps. That way I could leave the P/U at home & drive a car out there. That's my goal.
    I still think this is a clean Jeep for a real good deal. I'm sure it will sell soon. Oh, yeah, when I was talking about the clean paint job, I was talking abount mine, not yours.

PaPaG
    Well thanks for the heads up. I just ran it past my co driver (Justin) and he shot it down. He loves the Rhino.
    I'm not ready right now, but maybe one day. There are a few guys where I stay that launch there boats the same size as mine with their Jeeps. That way I could leave the P/U at home & drive a car out there. That's my goal.
    I still think this is a clean Jeep for a real good deal. I'm sure it will sell soon. Oh, yeah, when I was talking about the clean paint job, I was talking abount mine, not yours.
    lol now I am the idiot Yah there OC my paint is clean.........see you have to run these things by us TPT's type a few times til we get it.. by the way, I do agree with Justin..

WishIknew
    and you don't want the suburban either:jawdrop:

PaPaG
    fuel pump issues? or ? remember I had an 02 crapali oops denali and it was fine til 75k lol

OutCole'd
    fuel pump issues? or ? remember I had an 02 crapali oops denali and it was fine til 75k lol
    Shouln't you guys be in your Moabi thread??

WishIknew
    WHO IS THIS GUY?????????:idea:

OutCole'd
    WHO IS THIS GUY?????????:idea:
    Sorry, It's top secret. I don't even know it's so secret.

WishIknew
    I would move up to Islander but i don't want to be evicted in less than a month to much trouble moving my stuff

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast