Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jay Photoglo!???!??!?!?

Havasu Carrera
    Was he the one with the SERIOUS killer deals on Chevy trucks??
    I need a FULLY LOADED TO THE HILT!!! EVERYTHING Possible except Diesel. Denali. Anyone want to give me a best deal good for only a day deal? OTD no bs. CASH?? Thanks

riverbound
    I need a FULLY LOADED TO THE HILT!!! EVERYTHING Possible except Diesel. Denali. Anyone want to give me a best deal good for only a day deal? OTD no bs. CASH?? Thanks
    Denali is a GMC truck...he only does Chevy.

voodoomedman
    Yes Denali is GMC but you should be able to get pretty much all the same options in the Chevy. Photoglou is the guy. He has his own section in here under the manufacturer forums. It says Anaheim Chevrolet.

goneboatin
    If you're set on a Denali try Nick Borrelli at Thorson GMC in Pasadena (626) 795-8851 - No BS, he's a straight shooter, he took care of me.
    Whatever you do just stay away from Rio Rancho GMC in Pomona!

MRS FLYIN VEE
    PHOTOGLOU he's our man, if he can't do it no one can..

scarabrick2
    I still don't think he's going to give you a ride in the Fountain on ski weekend

PHOTOGLOU
    Sorry need more info... Short bed or Long, 1/2 ton or 3/4 Motor size, 2 or 4wd????

BOBALOO
    If you're set on a Denali try Nick Borrelli at Thorson GMC in Pasadena (626) 795-8851 - No BS, he's a straight shooter, he took care of me.
    Whatever you do just stay away from Rio Rancho GMC in Pomona!
    On a side note, I hate Thorsen They had my truck for over 2 months out of the 18 months I had it. It would die leaving their driveway, almost everytime it was fixed. I proved that they did NOT do things to the truck that their techs told me they did.
    Rio Rancho fixed it right the FIRST time.
    I dont like ford but after 2 crappy Chevys, I bought one, no major problems yet.I have to admit the new Chevy bodystyles are sweet though

lewiville
    On a side note, I hate Thorsen They had my truck for over 2 months out of the 18 months I had it. It would die leaving their driveway, almost everytime it was fixed. I proved that they did NOT do things to the truck that their techs told me they did.
    Rio Rancho fixed it right the FIRST time.
    I dont like ford but after 2 crappy Chevys, I bought one, no major problems yet.I have to admit the new Chevy bodystyles are sweet though
    that sucks. the first time I bought a Cheby, all of a sudden I have people hittin my ass, really!

Havasu Carrera
    that sucks. the first time I bought a Cheby, all of a sudden I have people hittin my ass, really!
    I guess they got great brakes! Thanks everyone!
    I will hit the phones tomorrow. Way to go on the cheer leading to!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast