Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 12 U.S. Soldiers

havasurat27
    to all that have lost their lives there!

Lavey5150
    "America loves a winner, and will not tolerate a loser, this is why America has never, and will never, lose a war.”

Outnumbered
    "America loves a winner, and will not tolerate a loser, this is why America has never, and will never, lose a war.”
    I agree with the first part but I would not be so sure about the second. The libs would love to just walk away and quit Iraq. If a dem gets elected as president, it will happen. I would not call that winning. And I won't even talk about Vietnam.

CarBizIndio
    We need to take all there oil+weapons+money, and round up all the hardcore criminals here in the US and dump them in Iraq and bring all the troops home.

Lavey5150
    We need to take all there oil+weapons+money, and round up all the hardcore criminals here in the US and dump them in Iraq and bring all the troops home.
    Sounds good to me, turn it into focking parking lot, we have some big bombs getting dusty that were designated for the russkies......................

wsuwrhr
    Yea ok.

Lavey5150
    Ever heard of a guy named Patton? yeah.ok...........

mickeyfinn
    Whether or not we should be there is kind of immaterial at this point. War is supposed to be brutal, deadly and everything else that we have tried to sanitize out of it. Give control completely to the military, give them an attainable objective and let the people trained to fight do the fighting. There may not be much left for those who survive, but it will be over. The idea that you can go to war against only a country's military is crazy. You go to war with the WHOLE country. Capitulate or be killed.

Outnumbered
    Ever heard of a guy named Patton? yeah.ok...........
    My grandfather was a tanker for Patton. We need more guys like Patton. Too bad they are more of a history topic than a current event anymore. Pap, as we called my grandfather, was a tough old dude who did not take any shit. Tell it like it is, no PC kind of guy. I wish he was still around. It would be cool to ask him what he thinks of this shit today, but I already know what he would say. RIP.

Jbb
    I wonder if you could actually hear the skilled Generals of the past ...[who actually knew something about conducting a war]......rolling over in their graves....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast