Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My CFW FD Pics

Monkey Bung
    Wouldnt have mattered Whitie runs in the mid 8s

SANGER-RICH
    I finally realized what every one was looking at on the other shore. Look at the tree above my boat SASQUATCH was there for fathersday too hiding behind the tree when he saw the camera
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...0/DSC_0304.JPG

HIRED GUN
    It isn't natural to see the zz boat behind....
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/.../DSC_00591.JPG
    its all in who you race....and the ZZ bit off a little more than he can chew with old whitie!

That green sanger used to have an injected BBC???
    was a CLEAN piece, even if it wouldnt run good.

FLYTE RISK
    I think he ran well for only running on 7 cylinders
    Rich dont make any excuses because I know preacher is not going to!! These old boys have been racing each other for YEARS and preacher would not have went out there with seven cylinders. We all know preacher is gonna come back and run the piss out of that boat as he always does and RACE anyone, anytime, anywhere and I am quite sure he will be looking for WHITIE as it will not be hard to find. Funny thing is I only see the pics. of the same boats racing, Preachers, Whitie, Mike Fry, Where was quick jet and all the other flats and hydros at??

QuickJet
    Rich dont make any excuses because I know preacher is not going to!! These old boys have been racing each other for YEARS and preacher would not have went out there with seven cylinders. We all know preacher is gonna come back and run the piss out of that boat as he always does and RACE anyone, anytime, anywhere and I am quite sure he will be looking for WHITIE as it will not be hard to find. Funny thing is I only see the pics. of the same boats racing, Preachers, Whitie, Mike Fry, Where was quick jet and all the other flats and hydros at??
    I was there. I made a total of 10 passes throughout the 3 days I was there. Wish I would of gone up earlier in the week for the nicer water.
    Oh, and Preacher DID go out there with 7 cylinders. Saw it myself. But a race is a race.
    Where were you camped at?

WHITIE
    [QUOTE=QuickJet;2636490] Oh, and Preacher DID go out there with 7 cylinders. Saw it myself. But a race is a race.
    Dude, do you really think that Preacher is going to race us with only 7 cylinders?? C'mon dude nobody will race someone with problems in there motor.
    Another thing... Last year my dad raced Preacher 15 or so times and we probably lost all 15 of them, did you hear any EXCUSES from anyone?? I didnt think so. When a race is started from a dead stop sometimes the outcome is a little different than the fans want to see. So I will end this statement with this, yes preachers boat was hurt, but he will never make excuses nor will we if we lose. We are just up there having fun..

QuickJet
    Dude, do you really think that Preacher is going to race us with only 7 cylinders?? C'mon dude nobody will race someone with problems in there motor.
    Another thing... Last year my dad raced Preacher 15 or so times and we probably lost all 15 of them, did you hear any EXCUSES from anyone?? I didnt think so. When a race is started from a dead stop sometimes the outcome is a little different than the fans want to see. So I will end this statement with this, yes preachers boat was hurt, but he will never make excuses nor will we if we lose. We are just up there having fun..
    I don't know if he would go out there knowing he had a hurt engine. Probably have to ask him. I did see the aftermath though and I agree with you that it was hurt.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast