Thread: bahh, still at it...

Another day i didn't get to fire the motor, i had a fuel leak problem and a issue where i needed to adjust the floats. I ended up priming the oil system though, my cordless 18V drill was able to pump out about 50 PSI... Hopefully tomorrow i'll get this thing fired! Expect a video soon!... i hope

FlatRat
    Another day i didn't get to fire the motor, i had a fuel leak problem and a issue where i needed to adjust the floats. I ended up priming the oil system though, my cordless 18V drill was able to pump out about 50 PSI... Hopefully tomorrow i'll get this thing fired! Expect a video soon!... i hope
    Keep after it,Shaun.

Infomaniac
    No need to get in a hurry. Fix the bugs as they appear. Fix them corectly and it will be running before you know it.

adjones419
    Patience is all part of ***boating! You'll get there, don't worry. Keep after it and do things the right way. Best of luck!

Good luck Shaun... I have really liked the ongoing thread of your build. Thanks for posting it...
    Steve

HONDOG
    Hey, hang in there buddy. I had what I thought was a proven package and it still took me 4 trips to the lake this year to get the bugs chased out. Just don't let it get you down!

BrendellaJet
    yep, dont rush it. Take your time and dont put the battery in until you are ready to turn that key. Make sure everything is wired right and all fittings are tight. Motor mounts tight, oil in the pan, filter snuggeed up. Have some help & double check everything.