Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Okmulgee Lake Bash '07 . . .Who's coming ???

bawright
    I need to order some of those t's or tanks. I have an order from the valley at Okmulgee lake. I just need to know who to call...

DUECE'SDAD
    Ha Ha you stumbled onto our board again !!! Godd to have ya and here from ya !!! You can give me a call 918 671 6158 or evening at 827 2692 and im trying to get free this weekend to come down and see all you guys to get all out ducks in a row and talk to the rangers and stuff and let them know we appreciate the hospatality last year (no tickets, you know butter em up!!) and tell them everyone looks forward to coming down this year and there encouraged to hang out and maybe even go for a ride in the fast boats !!!
    We appreciate you guys for helping out with the event and keeping everyone in line !!! For every one that hasnt been wait till you meet Barb and her crew she is like a mother to everyone and will make you wanna stay forever !!!
    See ya Soon

Leesa and I want a Tank and a T. Thanks for puting this thing together!!

timc182
    Ther will be a few of the okcdba members coming can't wait.

Infomaniac
    1 3x
    1 med
    1 small
    T shirts

bawright
    Hey Dustin,
    I have my shirt order. Guys tanks- 1-XXL, 2-XL, Gals tanks- 4 Med. I will get with you on payment when you get down this way. Do you have any idea on $..I might want to order t-shirts to. Thanks & see ya soon

country boy
    bring a extra med t-shirt.thanx

jetter
    need one large t-shirt.

DUECE'SDAD
    Ther will be a few of the okcdba members coming can't wait.
    Talked to one of you guys this morning. . . Sounds like a decent # of you guys are coming up with some really good boats . . . Were looking forward to meeting all you guys and having a good time !!!
    Looks like this thing is shaping up to be as good and if not better than last years !!! I still dont and wont have anything running but I am more excited than last year about all the new people that are coming. I will have alot more time with the camera and im figureing out how to run the video camera so i can do some in boat rides and boat to boat filiming so we can make some dvd's of the weekend !!!

vigilante07
    barney in the house lmao 1966 sanger v-drive lol might be there tryin to talk the old man into it lol.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast