Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Okmulgee Lake Bash '07 . . .Who's coming ???

DUECE'SDAD
    roughly 700 acres and from what i know 10 ft deep everywhere and 30 in the middles. . . We have run over 100 around the lake in oknozzlemans 24ft, but that boy can drive !!!!
    Trying to cover all the basics. . . so here is one more thing . . . while traveling around the lake you must go counter clock wise if that makes any since !!! You will see all the regular boats doing it,
    But when making passes, find a good clear spot and a partner boat and GET IT ON !!!

kcvega
    I might try to show up Saturday.

DUECE'SDAD
    try hard !!!!
    Just booked 10 camp sites for friday night. . . so see me when you get here if you need one before you talk to the camp directors

DUECE'SDAD
    hey barney is this your sons boat ???
    http://www.jetboatperformance.com/index.php?p=hannah

DUECE'SDAD
    Just picked up all the t-shirts and had some 5"x5" stickers made for your toolbox or pickup or what ever, here is the break down on pricing.
    T-shirts $15
    stickers $3
    These figures sound fair to the people that i have talked to and if we sell out we should be dead even on money paid out. I will have the stuff around my camp and will try to get everyone together so that we can get it all done and get back to partying !!!
    Been gettin alotta calls today and yesterday so it should be as good as last year !!!

vigilante07
    yeap that looks like it thats crazy lol especially with 2 outboards on it lol see ya down there.

vigilante07
    hey dustin that lake was cool man my dad likes it cuz its small and you dont waste a lot of gas just make a few passes and drink a few beers lol are you gunna post those pics you got of us out there

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567