Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Okmulgee Lake Bash '07 . . .Who's coming ???

Letscrashyours
    Dustin everyone I talked to was down for that weekend. I dont think anyone we know was planning on Going to Ft Worth. 5 weeks to finish your boat and counting.

I'm in baby!! I want to do T-shirt thing as well. All you texas boys get up here and party w/ the redneaks

olbiezer
    HEY TALORMAN.....no boat ...sold the daytona to a guy in sheveport......miss not haveing a nice boat but it would have stayed in the garage in mississippi all summer....iam liveing in my motorhome just west of norman and working in okc training new air traffic controllers.....got to get my car paid off and all that so i can stay retired lol......take care..let me know if u come to okc,,,,ill be at bricktown for sure....ron

taylormanss
    ok

DUECE'SDAD
    Aliright i talked to alotta people this weekend that were good with the weekend mentioned so thats the date, mark your calender now !!! Not sure what boat i will have running but should be able to pull something off, and for Oknozzleman, im getting a start on some t-shirts this week. They have been mentioned the last few years and i just never got around to it, but i will have sometype of artwork by friday and we can chip in an get a first run of say 50 t's and 50 tanks or something then we can alway reorder and mail if needed.

ONAROLL
    yes, I shall attend your little aquatic event, once again........Vic

Carnivalride
    yes, I shall attend your little aquatic event, once again........Vic
    Vic,
    Does that mean you have your new engine going? Did you get your alcohol injection figured out or did you go back to gas and carburation?
    Hope it worked out for the best,
    Loren

ONAROLL
    Hey Loren, Went to beaver lake this weekend, no alcohol (in the tunnel ram anyway) Im rethinking that bright idea, I really want some better heads ($$$$) so watch ebay in the next day or so under Hilborn Mechanical Injection:idea: ....Vic
    p.s if you happen to end up around El Dorado call me , I did score a few parts

Carnivalride
    Hey Loren, Went to beaver lake this weekend, no alcohol (in the tunnel ram anyway) Im rethinking that bright idea, I really want some better heads ($$$$) so watch ebay in the next day or so under Hilborn Mechanical Injection:idea: ....Vic
    p.s if you happen to end up around El Dorado call me , I did score a few parts
    Vic,
    El Dorado isn't that far from me are you working there or something? I'll try and call you tonight.
    Loren

Carnivalride
    Bump..........
    What's happeneing here? Any news, I thought I read something about T-shirts, yes, no, maybe?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast