Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Okmulgee Lake Bash '07 . . .Who's coming ???

1 fast okie
    Does Okmulgee Have A City lake or is this at some other lake and are there any r.v. hook ups or lodging there

ONAROLL
    The lake is a couple miles west of town, several parks surrounding it and it has hook ups, nice smaller lake, very clean campgrounds and a perfect cove to play in, lake patrol was very easy to get along with, if I remember right one blown alcohol boat from OKC got the "evil eye" at the ramp...this get together is worth your time for sure, last year, was a last minute deal that the guys from Okmulgee slapped together and it was a blast............Vic

Letscrashyours
    Loren Dustin is working on the t shirts not sure but he should be posting about placing an order soon. To everyone who wasnt there last year it was quite a show. There should be several blown alcohol boats to check out and I heard about a guy from okc with a 24' 115+mph tunnel that should be there if it doesnt blow up before then. Adam and I have had his blown alcohol hydro out there 3 times this year with no problems. We have tried to avoid the rangers though. Cant wait see everyone. Tim

jetter
    I'll be there,what about camping,never been to Okmulgee lake not sure were everyone is going to be at,do I need to call and reserve my camping spot or is it first come.

DUECE'SDAD
    Plenty of camping and we all camp in the same area . . . I will be taking of friday at noon and will be going to let them know many will be coming but there will be no worries that there will be plenty of places and we can all just sleep together if we have too !!!!

country boy
    has any body got a idea how many is coming down here to okmulgee?

Tim, You can bite me. If it blows up right now I will have time to rebuild it before the 3rd of Aug.

71tahiti
    Okmulgee is less than 2 hrs from OKC
    I grew up on that lake in the 70's and 80s..... Dad still lives there.
    In INDY now Almost fell out of my seat when I saw OKMULGEE lake!!!!!
    Hope everyone enjoys, lots of good memories there.
    p.s. If you find a set of ford keys, PM me.....

jetter
    Went to Okmulgee Lake yesterday to check it out and had a great time,alot of hot boaters there and everyone of them was just great to me and my wife.Gene

DUECE'SDAD
    Were gettin close with only a few weeks left until time . . . I have realized that neither of my boats will be ready which is fine, that will be more time to help organize anything that needs attention . . . T-shirts are still in progress and the final artwork should be done in the next day or so then on to printer. . . The design should be really cool since you dont see that many cool boat t's other than at races and such. Im not looking to make any money but come close to breaking even . . .so if i can get some sort or rough number if you intersted in an event shirt. Most importantly for any of you that will bring ladies that would be intersted I would like to get a woman style shirt if any intrest, which im not up on all the styles but i have heard my wife say "something other than a plain tee would be nice" so let me know. . . Also i have heard some interst in tank tops so let me know what you think as well on that. . . We will always be able to print more and get a different style or color later but it would be cool to knock out about 75% on the first hit. I will more than likely post the final artwork when its ready.
    On another note if you guys wanna give me a heads up on how many people are wanting a camping spot i will go and see if we can get a group rate and be sure that there are enuf spots ready on friday when you get there . . .or let me know if your only camping saturday night. And if you wanna double up or not sure if you staying but wouldnt mind pitching a tent we can find a place . . .
    Start with a head count on these items and it will sure help out !!!!
    Thanks -Dustin

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast