Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Upgraded...

tightithrash
    Ya', we bought one of the Condo's at the Nautical I just don't have freakin' weekends off so I'm only good for one Havi trip a month...Is this yer first outboard? Just don't let off the gas in the rough shizz or it can get pretty rowdy...With the power steering you won't have any torque in the steering it just wont hardly steer at all with it jacked up...Is this yer first outboard ever? I went from a 21' Bayliner ta' this so I learned everything the hardway...Stay on the gas!! You go to the Turtle? Be nice ta' buy ya' a beer and check out yer boat...Pony Sled has a '92 and it's called a 21' sxt cat and it's the same exact size as ours, he'll be there too...Mines an '01 and I beleive yer is a '97 right? Yer would be the only other one I have seen on the water other then P-Sleds... ya its a 97. i oly have weekends off so...yea. this is my first out board but ive been boating my whole life and driving boats since i can remember so its not totally new to me. the previous and only owner said he got it a little above 70 so i just need more seat time. ill go to the turtle but we will have to be slick with the beer... i got two years left! we definently need to all cruise though and where are the pictures of you and ponys boats!?!?

warlock
    I'm at work and can't find any...Pony's got some he's gonna post...When you are @ WOT as you start ta' lift the motor you can see the MPH rise with the motor...Just keep an eye on the water pressure...When it starts ta' dip ya' should be pretty close...2 years left?? We're gonna have a BBQ the 4th you'll have ta' stop by if ya got the time...Gonna have roast duck with Mango salsa!
    And some burgs and dogs...The fireworks are right there also...Do you have a foot throttle or a Bayliner style like mine?!

warlock
    Found a pic...Hope this works....Opps at the bottom is says I may not post attachments?!

Pony Sled
    Found some pics of my boat but I can't post anything. Mango sauce and roast Duck sound good!

Pony Sled
    On my 250 Mecr I'm running a 23 pitch 3 blade @ 5800 rpm I'm hitten around 70 plus. I'd like to see out a bravo 4 blade could do for me. With my current prop I have major prop slipage with I'm trying to get the boat to plain.

tightithrash
    I'm at work and can't find any...Pony's got some he's gonna post...When you are @ WOT as you start ta' lift the motor you can see the MPH rise with the motor...Just keep an eye on the water pressure...When it starts ta' dip ya' should be pretty close...2 years left?? We're gonna have a BBQ the 4th you'll have ta' stop by if ya got the time...Gonna have roast duck with Mango salsa!
    And some burgs and dogs...The fireworks are right there also...Do you have a foot throttle or a Bayliner style like mine?!
    duck sounds good... im comin up the evening of the 4th so i might miss it but ill see ya on the lake forsure.
    i have an ugly quicksilver hand throttle.
    i have a little slippage when getting out of the hole but it bogs also so i think im gonna try and pull out the prop plugs and airieate it.... have you guys tried that? pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tightithrash
    im pretty sure you can post attachments..........ive done it.....

warlock
    im pretty sure you can post attachments..........ive done it.....
    I can E-mail ya some bet at the bottom of my screen it says "you may not post attachments?? Got some good pics to!

tightithrash
    tightithrash@yahoo.com ill post them on here for ya

warlock
    I can't post pics, an avitar, or pm...

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast