Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Upgraded...

warlock
    duck sounds good... im comin up the evening of the 4th so i might miss it but ill see ya on the lake forsure.
    i have an ugly quicksilver hand throttle.
    i have a little slippage when getting out of the hole but it bogs also so i think im gonna try and pull out the prop plugs and airieate it.... have you guys tried that? pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I got a drilled Bravo I and it has NEVER slipped a day in it's life...Pony's slips every time he takes off! I've got the same ugly hand throttle you got ...While Pony has the cool foot throttle so he can keep his hands on the wheel!!:jawdrop: That is the only knock on my warlock but I'm used to it so it doesn't bother me anymore....

warlock
    Ohh yea...I got a good one for ya'...If you have a Bimini top be sure ta' keep it down! I had a buddy in the back of the warlock and the straps holdin' the top up broke and that beotch folded up like a cheap suit and nailed him right between the eyes! Lucky for him (and my interior) I was only goin' 35-40 when it broke and if it was 1" lower it woulda broke the shizzznit out of his nose! Instead he was left with a little blood and a hugh lump on his head! Since then I keep it down when we're goin'!

tightithrash
    sent... ya i was goin 60 with it up and my dad was holdin the center... didnt look like it could take that much more...

warlock
    Nice freakin' boat! Funny...I told my friend Zack in Phoenix he shoulda bought that boat instead of the 50mph Cheeta he bought...
    Yea dude...Wait 'til you can raise up yer motor and see the rooster tail ya' put out! I'll E-mail ya what it'll look like...

tightithrash
    oh no no no belive me i knew what this type of boat could sound like and the roost it could shoot.... when i test drove the boat i jacked the motor right up and shot the roost....lets say hooked!

warlock
    oh no no no belive me i knew what this type of boat could sound like and the roost it could shoot.... when i test drove the boat i jacked the motor right up and shot the roost....lets say hooked!
    Fuk'n sweet hah! Did ya Check yer E-mail yet?

Pony Sled
    Finally out and able to see your boat super clean.
    Just like Warlock I can't sh...t if I email some pics could you post them

tightithrash
    that was tight. she got real squirly!

warlock
    Time ta clock outta dis beotch!...Later!

tightithrash
    Finally out and able to see your boat super clean.
    Just like Warlock I can't sh...t if I email some pics could you post them
    http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o...lock_beach.jpg
    http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o...AINT_FRONT.jpg
    http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o...arlock_1_1.jpg
    there ya go! nice nice. thats wierd yours is a 21...