Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Upgraded...

tightithrash
    thanks man! i'm actually looking to sell it now and step up. i'll be up there on friday through sunday next week. how long will you be there for???
    im gonna be there 4th-6th. ill see ya

warlock
    thanks man! i'm actually looking to sell it now and step up. i'll be up there on friday through sunday next week. how long will you be there for???
    I'll be there the 3rd through the 8th...Where are ya' stayin'?

dschifan
    I'll be there the 3rd through the 8th...Where are ya' stayin'?
    i'll be at my house in needles but will probably be in topak most of the time maybe on saturday the sandbar or channel. what about you, where you gonna be at???

warlock
    i'll be at my house in needles but will probably be in topak most of the time maybe on saturday the sandbar or channel. what about you, where you gonna be at???
    The Nautical inn....same ateas...If ya' go through the Channel look for us at the Nautical ceach suites beach....

dschifan
    sounds good, there is a good chance i will be in the channel saturday and i'll make sure i make my way over to the nautical to look for ya!

frdvschvy
    TIGHTITHRASH....
    Great looking boat. You picked this up from the Boat Broker the same day we picked up our 24' Lavey. Had a chance to look at this boat up close and it is very clean and well taken care of. Great choice.
    I saw your old jet getting launched at Windsor for a demo ride with the new buyer and your new boat will definitely be a little more hassle free

tightithrash
    TIGHTITHRASH....
    Great looking boat. You picked this up from the Boat Broker the same day we picked up our 24' Lavey. Had a chance to look at this boat up close and it is very clean and well taken care of. Great choice.
    I saw your old jet getting launched at Windsor for a demo ride with the new buyer and your new boat will definitely be a little more hassle free
    Congrats on the Lavey! weve had there 21,24,and now the 29. great built boats youll love that 24. thanks for the props on the boat im havin a little hassel right now..... my jackplate is having a mind of its own and somtimes doesnt feel like going down.... but other than that is awsome. did the jet sell???

frdvschvy
    Not sure if it sold. Perhaps it was not even your jet? We had a 21 Lavey prior to this one and definitely wanted to stay in the Lavey family. Loving the 24 so far especially with a little more kick in the rear than our 21 (HP 500 in the 24 vs. 7.4 MPI in the 21)

warlock
    Nice boat Zack! Saw ya' buzzin' back by the sandbar Sat. Nice roost!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789