Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where is the best place to get towels for the boat

SoCal Builder
    I want to get some gray or silver towels and have Howard Custom Boats embroidered on them for the new boat. Howard sells embroidered towels but only in white and they are not that big. We have tried all the department and discount stores to no avail. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Ziggy
    TJMaxx.............they've got some quality towels, then have someone embroider them for you, like the upholstrey shop they does their interiors.

MrsGHT
    I'm sure you can look it up on the internet and special order as do the hotels with their lettering. Just a thought.

Bite the Bullet
    I want to get some gray or silver towels and have Howard Custom Boats embroidered on them for the new boat. Howard sells embroidered towels but only in white and they are not that big. We have tried all the department and discount stores to no avail. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    My "boat warming" gift was 4 quality towels from Bed, Bath & Beyond. They were then taken to a kiosk at the Valencia Town Center where the boat's name was embroidered. They came out nice.

hasselhoff
    www.ocbeachandmarine.com
    They have most of the Boat Logos already and color choices are endless. Their towels are huge and high quality. Not the cheapest but probably the best place to go.

RitcheyRch
    Forgot about that kiosk in the mall. I want to get my boats name embroidered on my AO Cooler.
    My "boat warming" gift was 4 quality towels from Bed, Bath & Beyond. They were then taken to a kiosk at the Valencia Town Center where the boat's name was embroidered. They came out nice.

phebus
    OC Beach and Marine. Super quality and great people. They have two weights of towels. I reccomend if you want to use it as a towel, get the lighter weight one. The heavy weight towel is incredibly thick and heavy and makes a great towel to lay out on, but not to dry off with. Here's the link http://www.ocbeachandmarine.com/

jbone
    I get mine from the hotel. I take a couple each time I go.
    Only problem is I had to name my boat "Holiday Inn" for them to match.
    J

phebus
    I get mine from the hotel. I take a couple each time I go.
    Only problem is I had to name my boat "Holiday Inn" for them to match.
    J
    Jeanyus

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast