Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mashin the Gas

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Hats off to Billy B's 141mph radar click at Needles, pretty good considering it was run against a 5 to 7 mph river current. For the non believers... I saw and videotaped it!! K-boat speed record LOOK-OUT!! Not bad for a river-boat! eek!

Wow, "Shake & Bake". Can't wait to see some of that up north!! jawdrop

GofastRacer
    V-DRIVE VIDEO:
    For the non believers... I believe it!!.

dossangers
    Hey so cal boats dont run for SHIT!!!! eek! eek!

GofastRacer
    dossangers:
    Hey so cal boats dont run for SHIT!!!!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Hey Dos, your a wildman!!! I think I saw your hydro out of shape 3 or 4 times (at about Mach 2) and you never lifted!!! Awesome!! Your jeep tow vehicle sounds like it could run 10s in the quarter! Whats doin under the hood?

dossangers
    V-DRIVE VIDEO:
    Hey Dos, your a wildman!!! I think I saw your hydro out of shape 3 or 4 times (at about Mach 2) and you never lifted!!! Awesome!! Your jeep tow vehicle sounds like it could run 10s in the quarter! Whats doin under the hood? Oh nut'in just an AMX 401 ported&polished 11.1 0 to top of the launch ramp nut'in FLAT!!! LOL!!

GofastRacer
    dossangers:
    V-DRIVE VIDEO:
    Hey Dos, your a wildman!!! I think I saw your hydro out of shape 3 or 4 times (at about Mach 2) and you never lifted!!! Awesome!! Your jeep tow vehicle sounds like it could run 10s in the quarter! Whats doin under the hood? Oh nut'in just an AMX 401 ported&polished 11.1 0 to top of the launch ramp nut'in FLAT!!! LOL!! Hope you have a strong bow eye!. eek!

wsuwrhr
    Talk about never lifting, I GPS'ed my Mopar Anthony with one passenger at 53 MPH, and the Howard at 70.4 MPH by myself, messing with the plate. I have little experience with a V-drive.
    Damn, I figured they were faster. Except for Billy, tell me everyone else feels the same way...hahaha
    Brian
    The crew all had a bitchen time, I met a few people off the boards. Thanks MR. B. What is the date for next year?

GofastRacer
    wsuwrhr:
    Talk about never lifting, I GPS'ed my Mopar Anthony with one passenger at 53 MPH, and the Howard at 70.4 MPH by myself, messing with the plate. I have little experience with a V-drive.
    Damn, I figured they were faster. Except for Billy, tell me everyone else feels the same way...hahaha
    Brian
    The crew all had a bitchen time, I met a few people off the boards. Thanks MR. B. What is the date for next year? I do believe some are faster than 70mph!... wink

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast