Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mother's Day....

Sangster
    I've been to a few of these..John Rossi puts on a good weekend...Should be decent weather & plenty nice boats...Who all's planning on going....

Kindsvater Flat
    I'm hoping to go. Here are last years pictures.
    Berryessa 2002

Bad Meds
    I'm going to make it even if it kills me. I figuere theres plenty of time for sleep later wink I'l probably still be bolting stuff on at the lake. It's a nice place to work on a boat

LeE ss13
    What make of flatty is this? Those are some deep runners.

Picture from last year's trip.

[img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/524/119HN_2-med.jpg[/img] The Hud's & Merlin will be there!!

Kindsvater Flat
    I can't help you with that one. Maybe Sangster knows. I turned the kid loose with a disposable camara and told him I wanted pics of all the boats. Some of the pics were unusable because his finger was over the lense. Hopefully I can get a better set this year.

LeE ss13
    Kindsvater Flat:
    I can't help you with that one. Maybe Sangster knows. I turned the kid loose with a disposable camara and told him I wanted pics of all the boats. Some of the pics were unusable because his finger was over the lense. Hopefully I can get a better set this year. My 11 year old does that a lot too... maybe it's an IN thing that kids do to be cool !!!

Sangster
    Jest Lope off a couple fingers before you send him out this year....

Sangster
    Kindsvater Flat:
    I can't help you with that one. Maybe Sangster knows. I turned the kid loose with a disposable camara and told him I wanted pics of all the boats. Some of the pics were unusable because his finger was over the lense. Hopefully I can get a better set this year. I'm not sure either, I have talked to them at CFW & PCR a few times..Father & Sons thing, Nice people..Believe they were from the Half Moon Bay area..They had two Flats, BTW..The kid did all the paint work..Nice work..They were talking about building a Hydro if I remember right for this year..Hope they make it up this year.....

LeE ss13
    Ya know ... with almost 6000 members, somebody has got to recognize it. I'll start a new thread.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast