Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Mandella?

vigilante07
    v-drive boats take fiberglass repair stringer repair building motors preparing for paint then paint intensive labor time when you play with the big boys be prepared to spend the money that all other v-drive guys spend for fun or love of the sport i dont mind you comments i take nothin personal if you love v-drives i hope you all enjoy yourself and HAVE FUN AT THE LAKE.

IndianaTahiti
    My hole point is to start with a hull,I dont care if it needs repair I do that!I dont care if it needs a new motor I build my own,I dont care if needs paint I do that myself also.The reason I do all my own work is to save money! I dont need a trailer,I dont need all the running gear,I need a hull that catches my eye This is not my first boat build ,the price I am willing to pay has been done by many before me,I think there is even a guy on here that got one for 150$ There is a guy locally that wants around 500 for his same shape as yours.Mabey it just cause of the different market localy?All I know is that you dont have to spend 20,000$ to have a nice boat when you have the skills to build it yourself.You probablly have a smokin deal for someone who lives closer to ya but I would have as much in gas to pick yours up as apposed to buying the one locally.I am not dead set on this style of hull yet anyways just thought if your price was lower it would sway me to that direction.By the way I do spend the big money on my tahitti,and my chopper and my 49 F-1,and my 51 chevy and my rock crawler,just need to spread it out some times.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234