Thread: MAX MACHINE WORX ! !

WILDERTHANU54
    PLEASE CHECK OUT www.mbrmaxmachineworx.com PROVEN STRONGER THAN THE REST!! DON'T SPEND MONEY YOU DON'T HAVE TO!! GEOFF

Craig
    I've heard a lot of good things about this shop. If (or dare I say when) I blow up my drive, I'll probably look at these guys. You state the parts have been "proven stronger". What side by side comparisons were done and where can we read this information? I'd like to read a side by side test report with IMCO's Advantage SC, Teague Platinum XR, Max and a few others. See who's doing what under real test conditions and not advertizing bs.
    Craig

WILDERTHANU54
    WELL I'VE SEEN SIDE BY SIDE EQUAL HP 26' CATS RUNNING EACHOTHER! SAW THE MAX MACHINE KIT PULL THE OTHER GUY, AS HIS "AFTER MARKET" UPGRADE FAILED!! I DON'T WANT TO GET IN A BATTLE OVER THIS, EACH TO THEIR OWN! THATS WHY I'M NOT STATING THE MAKE OF THE OTHER KIT! I'M NOT TALKING DOWN ON ANYONE, BUT I'M IN THE MACHINE SHOP BUSINESS, I KNOW AWESOME QUALITY WHEN IS SEE IT!! GEOFF
    [ July 26, 2002, 06:45 PM: Message edited by: WILDERTHANU54 ]

I heard nothing but good things on their products and their quality. We at Rex Marine don't sell these or any competitors drive products, I'm just passing along feedback I've heard from others for what it's worth.