Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks to "The Boat Guys" in Fort Mohave

CBLavey
    We had a little problem on Friday evening as my trailer, (without boat), was rear ended while waiting in line on the way down to the ramp at Katherines. Total accident, but brackets holding all four rear trailer bunks were severely bent and the bunks were pulled off.
    Needless to say I could not put my Lavey on the trailer and the park ranger that witnessed the accident was nice enough to give me a slip with the Sheriff's boats on their dock for the night.
    Yesterday morning I dropped the trailer off at the The Boat Guys in Fort Mohave, (928-763-5536) and by 4:00 P.M. same day new brackets were welded and painted and the bunks were re-installed! Thanks again to Mark Reese and his crew, you guys took my job without an appointment and saved our weekend !

3 daytona`s
    We had a little problem on Friday evening as my trailer, (without boat), was rear ended while waiting in line on the way down to the ramp at Katherines. Total accident, but brackets holding all four rear trailer bunks were severely bent and the bunks were pulled off.
    Needless to say I could not put my Lavey on the trailer and the park ranger that witnessed the accident was nice enough to give me a slip with the Sheriff's boats on their dock for the night.
    Yesterday morning I dropped the trailer off at the The Boat Guys in Fort Mohave, (928-763-5536) and by 4:00 P.M. same day new brackets were welded and painted and the bunks were re-installed! Thanks again to Mark Reese and his crew, you guys took my job without an appointment and saved our weekend !
    They will work after hours and weekends to get you on the water..

pw_Tony
    Are they the ones right off the 95 next to the Gelcoat repair shop?

3 daytona`s
    Are they the ones right off the 95 next to the Gelcoat repair shop?
    Yes just North of them,when we going to have a beerski?

pw_Tony
    Yes just North of them,when we going to have a beerski?
    ???? Beerski?

3 daytona`s
    ???? Beerski?
    A Beer or whatever?

pw_Tony
    A Beer or whatever?
    Lmao jk, where you at holmes?

ahhell
    Ive heard good things about them from some guys at work, might have to try them out

RitcheyRch
    Good to hear that they took care of you.

Just foreplay
    It's really nice to hear there still are some guys out there that go over and above..
    It's also great your giving them the kudo's too..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast