Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bud Allerton (Grumpy1 ps52) info.

circleboatKIDD
    For those of you that know my grandfather his going into high risk surgery to remove his spleen right know. Hes been in and out of the hospital for that last couple of months, hopefulley this will help him out. So keep him in your thoughts, and I will update when I get back from the hospital. Thanks Jeff

HIRED GUN
    For those of you that know my grandfather his going into high risk surgery to remove his spleen right know. Hes been in and out of the hospital for that last couple of months, hopefulley this will help him out. So keep him in your thoughts, and I will update when I get back from the hospital. Thanks Jeff
    hope the best for ya kidd.....anytime you are out by me..give me a ring!

Moneypitt
    Jeff, thanks for the info. Bud is in my thoughts, wishing him the best and a speedy recovery............Ray

CrackerP-94
    Jeff, Bud is in our thoughts. We wish him a speedy and full recovery.
    Chuck and Jeannie

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    We wish him the best and hope everything goes well. :clover:

Hello Jeff grumpy will be in my thoughts. please keep us updated on his recovery.

Any updates on Grumpy?

circleboatKIDD
    Thanks everyone for the support. It was a long night last night, the doc said everthing went well, he said his spleen was the size of an NFL football when its supposed to be the size of your fist. Its going to be a long road ahead but his a strong old dude that will get through this. Thanks again for all the support he was able to see the shirt that everyone signed in Burley, put a big smile on his face. Ill keep everyone posted if anything changes.
    Jeff

Terminal Velocity
    Thanks everyone for the support. It was a long night last night, the doc said everthing went well, he said his spleen was the size of an NFL football when its supposed to be the size of your fist. Its going to be a long road ahead but his a strong old dude that will get through this. Thanks again for all the support he was able to see the shirt that everyone signed in Burley, put a big smile on his face. Ill keep everyone posted if anything changes.
    Jeff
    Hey Jeff i'm glad to hear that everything is good with your gramps. If you would PM me some numbers i'd love to give him a call or even your grandma.
    Thanks
    James Gregory
    SS/PS 75

gnRacer98
    Wishing the best for "Grumpy", hope to see him at da Beach.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast