Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bud Allerton (Grumpy1 ps52) info.

Jeff... Just heard about this. I hope Bud is doing well. Please say hi for me and tell him that I hope that he is recovers quickly... Hope to see him back at the races soon...
    Steve

Moneypitt
    I spoke with Virginia earlier this evening. Bud is still in CCU, not out of the woods, but should now be on the road to recovery. She said the goal was to attend the worlds at the Beach. Please keep Bud in your thoughts and prayers. She also said the phone calls have been off the hook, little surprise that alot of people are conserned about "Grumpy"!!!!!!!!!.........Ray

circleboatKIDD
    I was at the hospital around noon today and they took the breathing tube out my grandfather. The nurse said he was doing well and hopefulley should be out of CCU within the week. Thanks again for all the support my grandmother says the phones is ringing off the hook with friends from the boating racing family.
    ps.I would like to thank GofastRacer (Art) and his wife with getting the boat to and from Burley, and also the all the work he has done the past couple of months on the boat.

gottaminute?
    great people. always fun and friendly . keep them in your thoughts and prayers.

FlatRacer
    I raced with Grumpy in Canada with the CanAm class. Please give him my best wishes for a speedy recovery.
    Eric Tolnes

Jeff, had some great conversations with Grumpy and he gave us some memorable thrills.
    Wish him well..........steve

GofastRacer
    ps.I would like to thank GofastRacer (Art) and his wife with getting the boat to and from Burley, and also the all the work he has done the past couple of months on the boat.
    My pleasure Jeff, and it will be ready for Long Beach!..

Moneypitt
    Jeff, any more good news. I hate to keep bugging Virginia.......Ray

circleboatKIDD
    Jeff, any more good news. I hate to keep bugging Virginia.......Ray
    Ray and everyone else, sorry havent updated been busy from hospital to work. Everything is about the same little by little they lesson his dosage of meds so thats a good thing, other than that he is pretty stable, we just take it day bye day. Thanks again Jeff

Thanks for the update Jeff... Our prayers are with your Dad and your family...
    Steve

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast