Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big thanks to the K-50 CREW

dossangers
    Without their INVALUABLE HELP i would be nowhere. Billy for making it the most AWESOME paint job i've ever seen!
    2nd year in a row winning peoples choice award at rupert
    2nd Bubby Wilton, what can i say, King of Horsepower makes that thing FLY.
    3rd Julian the MAN, giving me drivers training and helping getting me ready between rounds. I didnt get a pic of it but Both those guys working on my boat was the shit!
    4th Billy and Mr. Newton for handling the parade and launch dutys
    5th C-MAN aka Conner for putting me in the water and retrieving me.
    Without a doubt the most fun I've had to date boating!!!!!! and a 3 rd in the final WOW!
    Camp Minager & Family and friends special people Thanks for the hospitality.
    Cant wait till next year oh LONG BEACH Thanks again everybody!http://www.***boat.com/image_center/..._Fry07_038.jpg

Kindsvater Flat
    Right on Wayne!!!

dmontzsta
    bitchen.

vdriver4ever
    Wayne, as always it was a blast having you guys come to Idaho. Camp Louviille was pretty fun!
    I had to hand it to my 76 year old parents for not making us shut the fun down before 1 am on Friday night.
    When you come to Burley, you come to a party, and once in awhile a race breaks out...

Rattle Can Lou
    Wayne, It means a ton to us to have you guys hangin out with us. If you can't tell, our family loves to entertain people. Having Julian, Bubby sit and tell stories about the way it used to be was priceless. Having Paul Grishar come and tell stories with Maxipad and the crew was an experieince in itself. I need to say a special thanks to my wife. She worked her arse off all weekend and she enjoyed every minute. This sounds like a real lovefest with all the thank you's, but I gotta tell ya that it was a weekend filled with great stories and many lasting memories.

the real k-boat king
    Wayne, It means a ton to us to have you guys hangin out with us. If you can't tell, our family loves to entertain people. Having Julian, Bubby sit and tell stories about the way it used to be was priceless. Having Paul Grishar come and tell stories with Maxipad and the crew was an experieince in itself. I need to say a special thanks to my wife. She worked her arse off all weekend and she enjoyed every minute. This sounds like a real lovefest with all the thank you's, but I gotta tell ya that it was a weekend filled with great stories and many lasting memories.call me 714-296-6726

Rattle Can Lou
    Thanks Billy for the A$$ Chewin from Gordy...that's somethin I didnt need at 8:00 in the morning.

HONDOUGH
    Congrats Wayne!

BIGCHRIS
    Nice job Wayne,good to see you having fun with your pride and joy

FlatStupid
    Without their INVALUABLE HELP i would be nowhere. Billy for making it the most AWESOME paint job i've ever seen!
    2nd year in a row winning peoples choice award at rupert
    2nd Bubby Wilton, what can i say, King of Horsepower makes that thing FLY.
    3rd Julian the MAN, giving me drivers training and helping getting me ready between rounds. I didnt get a pic of it but Both those guys working on my boat was the shit!
    4th Billy and Mr. Newton for handling the parade and launch dutys
    5th C-MAN aka Conner for putting me in the water and retrieving me.
    Without a doubt the most fun I've had to date boating!!!!!! and a 3 rd in the final WOW!
    Camp Minager & Family and friends special people Thanks for the hospitality.
    Cant wait till next year oh LONG BEACH Thanks again everybody!http://www.***boat.com/image_center/..._Fry07_038.jpg Hey Wayne did Yoghurt stop by and say hey??:jawdrop: I thought I spotted that a$$hole hangin round the K pits! Kinda a freaky lookin little dude.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast