Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Story on "Wrestler, murder-suicide"??????

Not So Fast
    Just heard the tail end of the story while cleaning the barge, Chris Benoit (sp), something about murdering his family and then killing himself??????? WWF star BTW. NSF

dmontzsta
    yup

Mattman
    The news just showed a clip of Vince McMahon coming back from his fake death to tell all the fans that Chris, his wife and 7yr old boy were found dead in their house. News said he killed his wife, boy then himself...

Pheelin Phroggy
    To bad, who knows what drives someone to kill their own family. we heard it on the news, but they just said possible murder-suicide, did not say who killed who yet, but i guess the evidience points to him.

eliminatedsprinter
    Sounds like Roid Rage to me.

3 daytona`s
    They just reported he strangled his wife on Sat. smothered his 7 year old son on Sunday then hung himself Monday

THOR
    Sounds like Roid Rage to me.
    There is no such thing. Roid rage can not be traced back to any type of synthetic substance.

3 daytona`s
    Fock, way to stay on task there genius.
    It bothered you I was not staying on "TASK"

ChumpChange
    See below.
    TMZ has learned more about the deaths of WWE wrestling superstar Chris Benoit, his wife and son -- and the information is extremely disturbing.
    Several Atlanta-based law enforcement sources have told TMZ Benoit may have strangled his wife on Saturday, then smothered his son in his bed a day later. Investigators refuse to officially comment, pending final confirmation by the coroner on the cause and time of the deaths.
    One source told TMZ that Benoit was texting friends during Sunday's WWE "Vengeance" Pay-Per-View program -- possibly watching the show with his son, who may have been alive at the time.
    According to sources, Benoit then hanged himself Monday in a weight room inside the family home.
    A police investigation is ongoing.

3 daytona`s
    See below.
    ShockWaveBob will rip you a new Ass for staying on Task

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast