Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 5 days Id like to forget

riverroyal
    thursday heading to havasu,midnight,fatal car crash near parker,detour to erinburg(Id rather be detoured than in a car crash,god speed to the victims)
    next,friday is good during the day.AT 7pm my son gets sick,throwing up everywhere
    saturday,he is still sick,so sick we are affraid to drive 5 hours home
    saturday afternoon,my trailer needs help,cracked welds,no biggie magic is on it,taking care of it without question,but still a pain in the ass
    sunday,driving home,son throws up in the truck on erinburgh.Then in the middle of nowhere a BLACK cat walks in front of truck,200 degree asphalt,no field houses anywhere,cat just walked out of a field!Slam on the brakes,look at the Mrs and just laugh,cant get worse right?
    sunday night,eveyone fine,go to dinner
    Sunday at 7 pm,I start feeling sick,by 7:30 im curled in ball on the bathroom floor,violently throwing up from both ends,I stay there til around 4 am.Ive never been so sick in my life.Truly the worse Flu ive ever had.
    tuesday now,went to work for 1 hour,came home.
    whaa whaa

riverroyal

riverroyal
    getting sick again

SummitKarl
    thursday heading to havasu,midnight,fatal car crash near parker,detour to erinburg(Id rather be detoured than in a car crash,god speed to the victims)
    next,friday is good during the day.AT 7pm my son gets sick,throwing up everywhere
    saturday,he is still sick,so sick we are affraid to drive 5 hours homesaturday afternoon,my trailer needs help,cracked welds,no biggie magic is on it,taking care of it without question,but still a pain in the ass
    sunday,driving home,son throws up in the truck on erinburgh.Then in the middle of nowhere a BLACK cat walks in front of truck,200 degree asphalt,no field houses anywhere,cat just walked out of a field!Slam on the brakes,look at the Mrs and just laugh,cant get worse right?
    Sunday at 7 pm,I start feeling sick,by 7:30 im curled in ball on the bathroom floor,violently throwing up from both ends,I stay there til around 4 am.Ive never been so sick in my life.Truly the worse Flu ive ever had.
    whaa whaa
    food poisoning:idea:

Van Nuys
    Betcha it wasn't the flu. My money is on food poisoning (ecoli).
    The old days of "24 hour flu" I think are over. I don't think there's any such thing - it was food poisoning only our parents didn't know about it.

jayd_jr
    saturday,he is still sick,so sick we are affraid to drive 5 hours home
    saturday afternoon,my trailer needs help,cracked welds,no biggie magic is on it,taking care of it without question,but still a pain in the ass
    whaa whaa
    Must be kharma for the reply that I would wear womens shirts...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast