Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: San Tan Flats in Queen Creek tonight?

TAF
    Weds. night 7 or 8 PM until?:sqeyes:
    1. Photo chic
    2. TAF

squirt'nmyload
    oh my....erin is working late tonight so i'll let ya know

Tequila-John
    damn i just saw think thread. We would have came for sure

TAF
    why didn't you come bye? We were there til closing, hit Walmart for refreshments, then on to my house nearby. good little party til the wee hrs!
    Ima hurt'n! :sqeyes:

Tequila-John
    why didn't you come bye? We were there til closing, hit Walmart for refreshments, then on to my house nearby. good little party til the wee hrs!
    I am sorry for not stopping by. Saw the post to late in the day. Wifey already made plans

Some Kind Of Monster
    I see you made it to work this morning! Thanks for letting us hang at your place. It was a good time!

Jordy
    Couldn't you find something a little further out, like say in FLORENCE???

TAF
    Couldn't you find something a little further out, like say in FLORENCE???
    You got relatives you want to meet there and give care packages to at the prison Jordy?:sqeyes: :idea:

TAF
    It was nice to meet yer little sis too. It was a big surprise to see Pink Shocker
    and meet her friend Courtney. She smelled just as good as she looked hot. PS looked fabulous too. Billy did you make it to work on time? My sis wasn't feeling too hot when we got to my house and she apologizes for crashing early (12 midnight).

Some Kind Of Monster
    It was nice to meet yer little sis too. It was a big surprise to see Pink Shocker
    and meet her friend Courtney. She smelled just as good as she looked hot. PS looked fabulous too. Billy did you make it to work on time? My sis wasn't feeling too hot when we got to my house and she apologizes for crashing early (12 midnight).
    Yup, I made it in ok. Pink Shocker was bringin down the house lookin smokin hoooootttt too. :sqeyes: :sqeyes: Kristi had fun too. It was a great time despite being in BBFE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast