Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hawaii

LAFD
    plannin on going but looking for the best time to go,place to stay, things to do etc and anyones personal experiances...also anyone have a good site for package deals. any info will be appreciated...

adjones419
    Say hi to Dog the Bounty Hunter for me, will ya?

LAFD
    Say hi to Dog the Bounty Hunter for me, will ya?
    i wanna say hi to his wifes tits those things are massive and i think have there own address.

adjones419
    i wanna say hi to his wifes tits those things are massive and i think have there own address.
    I really want to go motorboating in those sons-a-bitches. I'm afraid they'd knock me out though.

RaceFace
    Me too....too bad they're attached to that f*cking yap that never shuts up!
    She makes more noise than a busted chain saw!!!!

eman1625
    plannin on going but looking for the best time to go,place to stay, things to do etc and anyones personal experiances...also anyone have a good site for package deals. any info will be appreciated...
    We are actually going to Maui on the 16th for a week. We always stay in the Kaanapali area. That area seems to have nice beaches and lots of activities. It's also close to Lahaina which has some nightlife. Also been to Kuai but it is slower pace and not as much as far as night time activities. I think Kuai is more scenic and relaxing if that is what you are looking for.

LAFD
    We are actually going to Maui on the 16th for a week. We always stay in the Kaanapali area. That area seems to have nice beaches and lots of activities. It's also close to Lahaina which has some nightlife. Also been to Kuai but it is slower pace and not as much as far as night time activities. I think Kuai is more scenic and relaxing if that is what you are looking for.
    thanks i heard lahaina is a really nice part. thanks for the info.

mobldj
    yes everyone has thier own preferance,to me maui is like going to laguna beach,we go to kuai , it has plenty of night life(the original dukes )and bars,we are actually going 1st week in sept for a island cruise,little bit of all of them
    at any island you can snorkel,surf,swim,drink,got to luau and get layed.both ways..lol

BajaMike
    Maui is the best....It has everything, beaches, rain forests, volcano, and night life at Lahaina.....
    My family is going to the Grand Wailea Resort on Maui in August...cheapest room is $650 per night.....
    http://www.grandwailea.com/gallery/i...typool_976.jpg

shippingguy
    We are going back to Maui in October. I got a package at the Hyatt through my travel agent. Flight out of LAX, room, car from Friday to Friday for
    $3420. The Hyatt is awesome. The Westin is another great place and that package is $3300. These rates are PER COUPLE! If you want to talk to my travel agent I send me a PM. The Old Lahaina Lua is the most traditional and best one in Maui (my opinion).
    Mike

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast