Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whirlaway

dmontzsta
    JJ, please ship the shifter assy...I need it more than the v-drive....RCL
    Hold on to your thong Santa, geez.:devil:

lucky
    I have not it will not fit in the box you made now. Trying to find biger box. Will buy or make one and get it shiped, Thanks j.j.
    :idea: :jawdrop: finialy some one that could fill lou's box

Mr. V-Driver
    I'm looking for a whirl-a-away for an older (1970?) Casale. I've had several people tell me that they're around $600. I contacted Casale directly and they quoted $975 + $225 for the handle & quadrant - whatever that is, plus some real pricey shipping costs. This is for a WW2 which I assume is a newer model. Anyone know where/how I might be able to accomplish this a little cheaper? I've seen zilch in the classifieds.
    When ya want the Best and The Origional made by Casale that's what it costs. Tested, Race Proven, and saved more lives than any Other!
    Why risk your life for a few $$$ less.
    Real Pricy shipping, C'mon,....give me a break! Shipping can be arranged by anyone, if it's a problem.
    "Quote" by Boat Racer Willie Lawerence- "Andy Casale, I've never met a more honest man in my whole life!"
    Casale makes the Whirlaway and Legally Owns the Trademark name Whirlaway.
    What J.J. makes is just a copied unupdated version of a prop release, NOT to be MIXED with Genuine Casale Parts!
    NO Warranty applies! CE

konajet
    I'll take the ungaranteed part from a jj any day
    A movie quote comes to mind that I think is apropriate. any fans of tommy boy out there
    Tommy :Let's think about this for a sec, Ted, why do they put a guarantee on a box? Hmm, very interesting.
    Ted: I'm listening.
    Tommy: Here's how I see it. A guy puts a guarantee on the box 'cause he wants you to fell all warm and toasty inside.
    Ted: Yeah, makes a man feel good.
    Tommy: 'Course it does. Ya think if you leave that box under your pillow at night, the Guarantee Fairy might come by and leave a quarter.
    Ted: What's your point?
    Tommy: The point is, how do you know the Guarantee Fairy isn't a crazy glue sniffer? "Building model airplanes" says the little fairy, but we're not buying it. Next thing you know, there's money missing off the dresser and your daughter's knocked up, I seen it a hundred times.
    Ted: But why do they put a guarantee on the box then?
    Tommy: Because they know all they solda ya was a guaranteed piece of shit. That's all it is. Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I got spare time. But for right now, for your sake, for your daughter's sake, ya might wanna think about buying a quality item from me.
    Ted: Hmm. Okay, I'll buy from you.

Sanitariumflat
    Well as usual it looks as if this will take more time & money than originally anticipated. And more research. Thanks for the info guys.

wsuwrhr
    As far as that goes, Tom Bentley from Menkens V-drives also manufactures and sells his own propshaft release and other parts for v-drivers.
    He will take care of you.
    Brian
    Menkens V-Drives 530-885-0531
    Menkens website (http://www.menkensvdrives.com)

wsuwrhr
    I have no problem with Casale or you Mr V Driver, so in all honesty you make the claims, please post the facts to back them up.
    What is updated in your version?
    "What J.J. makes is just a copied "unupdated" version of a prop release"
    Brian
    That's not a few bucks more, thats half more...
    What's updated in your version?
    Different materials?
    Failure ratio?
    A lot of people recommend JJ...there must be something good going on?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12