Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jet boat event challenge

DOZZR
    I started a thread about a "new cop in town" after going through all the channels I finally got a hold of one of his superriors and after a long discussion with this guy, all is cool now.
    One of his comments to me was that they wanted to encourage events that would bring boats to the lake, I imedietly informed him that a lake (lake casitas) with a speed limit and no water contact makes it hard for jet/ski boats to get together. He informed me that with the right event and and planning we could have our own day out there. :idea: It has had me thinking every since. If we could get a big enough turnout it sounds like it might be worth looking into. If anyone has suggestions and are willing to participate. it might be a fun way to spend a weekend ..............
    Lets see where this thread goes
    Suggestions ????

N02 Chevelle
    I started a thread about a "new cop in town" after going through all the channels I finally got a hold of one of his superriors and after a long discussion with this guy, all is cool now.
    One of his comments to me was that they wanted to encourage events that would bring boats to the lake, I imedietly informed him that a lake (lake casitas) with a speed limit and no water contact makes it hard for jet/ski boats to get together. He informed me that with the right event and and planning we could have our own day out there. :idea: It has had me thinking every since. If we could get a big enough turnout it sounds like it might be worth looking into. If anyone has suggestions and are willing to participate. it might be a fun way to spend a weekend ..............
    Lets see where this thread goes
    Suggestions ????
    Where is casitas? I would love to bring out my new ride and talk to all you smart guys that have been doing this stuff for years.

DOZZR
    It is located in Ventura county (oak View), about 20 minutes inland from the beach

n8dawg
    I'm in!
    How many people remember when Lake Casitas held circle boat racing?
    I've always thought it would be much like the Irvine Lake V-Drive regatta. I don't think your allowed to contact that water either.
    Lake Casitas has great camp grounds, warm weather in the summer, A cafe that whips up a mean breakfast, and always always has good water to boat on!

mdunn01
    I would show up if its local, no problem.
    Mike

4604me
    just say when,i'm in

LuckyDaze
    All I need is a date and my boat, wife and I should be there.
    ~Brian

gots beer wages
    i'm in just getting my boat done looking for any reson to take it out , and i would love to get input from others on her.

n8dawg
    i'm in just getting my boat done looking for any reson to take it out , and i would love to get input from others on her.
    You don't need a reason to take out the boat. JUST DO IT!!

gots beer wages
    You don't need a reason to take out the boat. JUST DO IT!!
    beleave me i wont to take it out as much as possible

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast