Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HELP::: Deck Runner Towels ??????

Not So Fast
    I seem to remember that someone asked about the towels you use to put over the front of a Cat Deck to walk on, they have a rubberized back so that they dont slip, anybody have the info?????????? Thanks, NSF

BoatFloating
    I seem to remember that someone asked about the towels you use to put over the front of a Cat Deck to walk on, they have a rubberized back so that they dont slip, anybody have the info?????????? Thanks, NSF
    But you have no deck????
    It's pretty much that stuff for lining drawers and cupboards and you can get at Walmart etc....

Not So Fast
    I DO SO HAVE A DICK, oh, you said deck HA HA I crack myself up. You are right of course, not for me though. NSF

moneypit
    They also have suction cups on the bottom. I have them in my boat and I got them at the "bed bath and beyond"..

BoatFloating
    I DO SO HAVE A DICK, oh, you said deck HA HA I crack myself up. You are right of course, not for me though. NSF
    TMI....

Racey
    sounds like a water skiers deck pad

phebus
    Bobby, contact Shadow here on the boards. He has one and knows the lady that makes them here local. They are nicely made, and have the rubber backing.

Not So Fast
    Bobby, contact Shadow here on the boards. He has one and knows the lady that makes them here local. They are nicely made, and have the rubber backing.
    Would that be Carols Deck Towels Rick? If so I have her info, a little pricey I thought but if the quality is good you pay I guess, Thanks

phebus
    Don't know who he got it from, I was just checking it out one day and he said he got it local from a lady that makes them here in town.

SummitKarl
    Would that be Carols Deck Towels Rick? If so I have her info, a little pricey I thought but if the quality is good you pay I guess, Thanks
    you could always hit up Wallmart for those SHAG!! bath mats

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast