Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what is the difference in the degrees of a casale?

Mr. V-Driver
    You guys forgot the 0* parallel unit and we also make some custom Billet 15* Tuna boat boxes.

Stab-n-Steer
    Did Casale make a parallel shaft box? I know Hall Craft did, my Dad's 'ol Beezer had one...

Mr. V-Driver
    Did and still do, make all of them.

Did Casale make a parallel shaft box? I know Hall Craft did, my Dad's 'ol Beezer had one...
    Could you explaine the advantages of a 0* drive line, In a boat with a rocker wouldn't the drive shaft be in a negitive position. Not stirring it up Just would like to know

GofastRacer
    Could you explaine the advantages of a 0* drive line, In a boat with a rocker wouldn't the drive shaft be in a negitive position. Not stirring it up Just would like to know
    A 0* driveline means a solid driveline no u-joints, bottom of the boat don't have anything to do with it, unless I'm not getting this right???..

fc-pilot
    A 0* driveline means a solid driveline no u-joints, bottom of the boat don't have anything to do with it, unless I'm not getting this right???..
    Art, I think he is referring to mr v-drives comment that they make a 0* (or parallel drive), not the angle of the drive line. Then again I have been wrong before.
    Paul

GofastRacer
    Art, I think he is referring to mr v-drives comment that they make a 0* (or parallel drive), not the angle of the drive line. Then again I have been wrong before.
    Paul
    I know about the parallel drive, still don't have anything to do with the bottom of the boat!..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12