Thread: Dart Heads, MSD ignition

Unforgiven
    MSD Pro Billet Distributor #85551
    MSD Digital-7 plus box #pn 7520
    MSD PRO POWER HVC Coil #pn 8251
    MSD Boost Timing master #pn 8762
    MSD Plug Wires
    Dart Aluminum BBC Heads Polished ...ported and flowed comes with Dart Stud Girdles, guide plates, valves, springs retainers, (I'll get cc"s and runner size tomorrow)
    I also have BBC parts (main studs, head bolts, cam lifters oil pumps ,High Volume racing fuel pump)
    454 block 2 bolt main
    TFX 92 cast block (needs Repair)
    engine stand and shelves that all parts are on.
    I would like to sell it all for $1800.00 obo I prefer not to seperate
    Eddie/Unforgiven (contact me at ebb4@pge.com or PM me...)

Unforgiven
    Falcon Radar gun, like the ones the motor cops use to use, this plugs into your cig lighter.. we used it at the races and also on the lakes (Used it on those guys who bragged about how fast their boats are)..
    300.00 contact me at ebb4@pge.com or pm me
    Eddie/Unforgiven

LuckyDaze
    how much for the wires and timing setup? Im interested. Im sick of pissing around with my dual point ignition.
    ~Brian
    P.s. Sorry for not reading it all, if you decide to part it out let me know.

Skip3
    any specs on the heads yet ??

Unforgiven
    All parts listed have been SOLD....I happy to have the room back in the garage..Still have some IMCO Valve covers that have been Chromed with breathers and caps for sale...250.00 these have not been installed since the Chrome job..still wrapped up..will post pics friday night when we get back from the lake.. Thanks!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Are you serious??? I was waiting for pics and specs thanks for blowing me off...............................

Unforgiven
    Are you serious??? I was waiting for pics and specs thanks for blowing me off...............................
    Sorry, The guy That use to tune the car came by, same guy that flowed the heads and had all the specs for the heads. Told him I needed the spec sheet and he came with the cash instead..heads are going a comp dragster for his son..

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Sorry, The guy That use to tune the car came by, same guy that flowed the heads and had all the specs for the heads. Told him I needed the spec sheet and he came with the cash instead..heads are going a comp dragster for his son..
    Thats understandable