Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Who goes to lake Arrowhead?

lalhc
    Yes, they're both going to Redlands. Daylan pretty much has a free ride. Matt's really excited about Redlands. He was done w/Rim after he had an orientation at Redlands during Easter. He also had an opportunity to go to University of La Verne. Most of our family lives in La Verne, and my sister (Matt's mom) is a U of LV alum. Both of them are going to play football & baseball.

HavaSkank
    Yeah, I remember Matt saying he wanted to go to hs at Damien. My ex-husband went to Damien.
    U of R is a GREAT school. We'll definately go watch the boys play this year

lalhc
    He would of never lasted at Damien. All he would think about would be the weekends so he could go scam on the Pomona Catholic (PC) and St. Juicy, I mean Lucy girls.
    Matt & Daylan won't find out till the season starts if they're going to be able to suit up this year. I am pretty sure Daylan will, but they may have Matt pump iron for a year. I can't wait to go watch them. I am sure my sister will have her cow bell at every game like she has since Matt was 8 years old.

1 Baja Guy
    Small world my son went there too. When we lived in La Verne. He was class of 2002
    Yeah, I remember Matt saying he wanted to go to hs at Damien. My ex-husband went to Damien.
    U of R is a GREAT school. We'll definately go watch the boys play this year

TRUMP TIGHT
    So, my final decision is..... F THAT!!!
    Sounds like waaaaayyy too much hasel for way too little fun.

lalhc
    Wise decision on your part. Hell, it's a hassle to get my own boat on the water. Like 1 Baja Guy mentioned, we're charged annually to allow our docks to float in addition to our ALA registration fees. They even charge to put my damn kayak in the water, even though I stopped paying that one several years ago.

TRUMP TIGHT
    Wise decision on your part. Hell, it's a hassle to get my own boat on the water. Like 1 Baja Guy mentioned, we're charged annually to allow our docks to float in addition to our ALA registration fees. They even charge to put my damn kayak in the water, even though I stopped paying that one several years ago.
    Yea....a kayak, thats ridiculous!

meaniam
    you all are a bunch of crack heads damn i miss being able to go onto lake arrowhead. setting up the water ballon luancher from the dock and taking aim. while barbaqueing and watching the fireworks on the 4th. i had heard they really tightened up on the rules up there. but the lake patrol does give you warnings more then fines. remember one thing it is a good old boy area up there. meaning they will take care of thier own. i really think there is no chance in hell youll get your boat on the water of arrowhead.
    big bear has no beaches for boaters and the water is cold. the wind blows all the time and you will lose 5 to 10 mph on top end. i like this lake alot very few lake lice choppy as hell. boulder bay is cool to hang out
    silverwood is a bit of a drive from arrowhead and has a steep decline driving down old mill road to get there. will most likely heat your brakes up. need to check your grease on your bearing when you get down. stay away from the snack bar area. whihc is where raidor nation is at along with lake lice rentals and it will be a nice day
    when going out in lake arrowhead if someone states lets do dinner at borderline. do yourself a favor and skip it. Mcdonalds will be better. el papa gayos or however you spell it is alright.
    have fun.
    the entertainment in the village is pretty good

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567