Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Who goes to lake Arrowhead?

HavaSkank
    "The Answer" was great! Those old boys rocked! I saw The Tiajuana Dogs yesterday. The lead singer had a really really nice ass.
    You gotta go to Papa Gayos outdoor patio for a marg and shrimp taco. I drank 3 yesterday and molested the midget bartender.

1 Baja Guy
    LMAO
    I was there yesterday too...About 3:30 .. I don't think the food is as good as it was at the old place or in the marina ... but thats me I guess. But then I dont like guys.....

HavaSkank
    Hmmmm....I was there around 4:00 ish :idea:
    Did ya happen to notice a skanky blonde in camo flood pants and a white tank top?

1 Baja Guy
    No .... Not yesterday , but Tuesday I did ..she was dancing on the grass behind the cheap seats LOL..
    Hmmmm....I was there around 4:00 ish :idea:
    Did ya happen to notice a skanky blonde in camo flood pants and a white tank top?

HavaSkank
    I was there on Tuesday but I didnt venture further than 10 ft from the beer booth. It's where the locals pretend not to know each other.

1 Baja Guy
    We were standing there too. I caught a tee shirt right in front of there beer stand. Didn't even spill it..Not sure if I'm a local.. Been there sense 1991...
    I was there on Tuesday but I didnt venture further than 10 ft from the beer booth. It's where the locals pretend not to know each other.

Baja Big Dog
    LMAO
    I was there yesterday too...About 3:30 .. I don't think the food is as good as it was at the old place or in the marina ... but thats me I guess. But then I dont like guys.....
    Then your in the wrong place, better bring your little Audi convertible with your docksiders and little white lap dog like the rest of the fags that hang out there!!!

HavaSkank
    You bastard! YOU were the one who elbowed me in the left tit for a lame tshirt!
    hehe, I was probably making fun of you to my friends

1 Baja Guy
    Oh did you see me there? I thought they look good riding my Harley...
    Then your in the wrong place, better bring your little Audi convertible with your docksiders and little white lap dog like the rest of the fags that hang out there!!!

Baja Big Dog
    You bastard! YOU were the one who elbowed me in the left tit for a lame tshirt!
    hehe, I was probably making fun of you to my friends
    Your the one that put the skuff mark on his topsiders...you BITCH!!!!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast