Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: 19ft Nordic picklefork jet project $3500

Saab
    let me know. I have been looking to get one. btw the boat rides great, with a 468 9:1 it ran 68 last time out. i need to do some setup on it. thats with a stock loader, non set back pump, and a 4" long ride plate. this is my first boat so I dont know too much, it was a center steer and there is a boost gauge in the dash, so I think it used to turn some numbers.

mouzer
    looks familiar
    http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s.../parker042.jpg
    Damn thats sweet i may just have to keep mine....if i take it down and have Busby set the new intake i will keep it.i will let ya know on the cover!!!:jawdrop:

cyclone
    you know you're not gonna keep this or any other boat you snatch up before the guys that really want to restore one, are looking for.
    Mouser's Used Boats N' BS"
    kinda has a nice ring to it.

mouzer
    Bigproppas trying to get me too keep it..how much to set the intake..

gome inc.
    Bump for a great project boat
    This thing can be one sick boat with some time and money
    check the link below and see the possiabiaties
    http://www.dragboatcity.com/boats-sa...dic%20jet.html

gome inc.
    check the theard under spam for (nice paint on this jet for sale) dont know what i did wrong with the link

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    actually the gel coat is different:idea: Look at the patterns between the sponsons. There are 2 patterns on mouzers boat. The other hull does NOT have them:idea:

Saab
    actually the gel coat is different:idea: Look at the patterns between the sponsons. There are 2 patterns on mouzers boat. The other hull does NOT have them:idea:
    My boat had some repairs done, in the front there is a patch and they re-gel coated white over the stock stuff. If you look really close at the pick you can see where it is super white. where the "sash" marks are at in red is where they stopped the repair. Personally I like the way mine looks, nothing wrong with the stock gel, but I think its a cleaner line without the triangle's in the front. stock mine had the same gel. This thing is a great boat and as I said before mine is a medium-light layup, from what I have heard most of the nordics were made that way. I wont say what I payed for mine, but I got a buddy buddy deal on it, and now that I see what these things go for I'm feeling better about it every day.

FOURQ
    you got any more pics??? interested in any trades?????

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast