Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 19ft Nordic picklefork jet project $3500

you got any more pics??? interested in any trades?????
    now we're talking ... a player has entered the room

mouzer
    pm me what ya have....:jawdrop: :idea:

mouzer
    Mine has only the interior,brand new intake w/polished ride plate and hardware,berkley split bowl pump (dissasemled for inspection)and rail kit,tandom trailer needs to be sandablasted and painted and fenders put on(i have the fenders) new $350 custom fit cover.this as you can tell is a project but well wourth $2800.or trade(possibly):idea:

FOURQ
    pm me what ya have....:jawdrop: :idea:
    pm sent

MOUZER will the trailer make the trip from Cali to Vegas?

mouzer
    i would not hesitate to make the voyage but i also have been known to chain up a whole axle to get one home!!!its got ugly white rims w/new tires and bearing buddys im sure greased up would more than likely make it ..the guy i got it from put them on to take it to bullhead city az ....rims and tires are off his pontoon boat.he said for me to just keep em

mouzer
    AS of monday i am puting a hold on the sale,trying to work out a deal with someone up in northen ca.i am not at liberty to say who it is ,if he wants ya to know he will spill the beans..were trying to work out the details on getting the boat up there!:jawdrop:

mouzer
    HOLorin..hal Got your pm if this deal falls out its your 1/2 now 1/2 when ya pick it up. UNLESS HERB SHOWS UP AT MY HOUSE!!!!!crazy sun bi#%&h

Mrs.AJ
    AS of monday i am puting a hold on the sale,trying to work out a deal with someone up in northen ca.i am not at liberty to say who it is ,if he wants ya to know he will spill the beans..were trying to work out the details on getting the boat up there!:jawdrop:
    So who is the 1 up North,CA that bought this boat, I wanted it!!!!!!!!!

mouzer
    you had your chance mrs AJ now im tradeing it for this old open bow from some old trucker:up north,gonna meet him friday night or sat in bakersfeild.jawdrop: you snooze ya looze dont mean to play hard on ya but you had your chancs and played me fo a fool. good luck maybe the guy up north he lives real close to ya maybe he will sell it to ya....:jawdrop: