Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Weight loss??

Old school Ultra
    How do you do it?

BoneDaddy
    Don't eat food. It takes up beer space.

hoolign
    I had to drop a few lbs and just started eating a bigger breaky, drinking lots of water `through out the day. veggies and fruit for lunch and soup for supper. Lost 12 lbs last month. Lotsa walking! Down to 220 ..still need to shed another 20 or so..I'm pretty sure that once I go on days off ..i'll make it back up with beer

ratso
    Going through a divorce usually works pretty good...

bigq
    Simple formula...take in less then you put out.
    Don't know about the fruit and soup thing though. When you eat make the calories count as in less sugar and fat and more protein and get off the couch

Not So Fast
    Heres what we did. Instead of the NutriSystem which would have been over $700 for 4 weeks with one free I thought we would try the Lean Cuisines and such mainly for portion control (I like to eat). We have one of the smaller entrees for lunch and the 3 course dinner for the nightime meal along with as big a salad as you want. Gave up bread and tv snacks (hard), instead I use soda crackers with meals, and TV snacks are now all fat free items. It's not hard to figure out whats bad for you so just do it and stick to it faithfully for at least the first 2 months. My wife lost 15 as did I and now we treat ourselves once a week to a real meal We have been doing this for I guess 3 1/2 months and I'm down from 206 to 188, the wife wont say In actuality it is not bad at all and I feel a lot better with less weight plus now we are not being so strict but still follow the plan 80% of the time. Good luck NSF

HavasuSelect
    I've been trying to slim down since Nov, I think I've gained a couple pounds since then.

RiverToysJas
    Eat less calories than your body consumes in a day, and drink lots of water. Works everytime.
    Cutting carbs works awesome too, but it easier said than done.
    RTJas

gqchris
    I just cut out all the carbs. Like NotsoFast said, no bread and snacks. Pork Rinds are my snacking food, along with peanuts. And what I think helped the most was stopping the late night fast food runs after drinking. I started at 315 lbs, I am now down to 265. The first 50lbs is always the easiest I think. Its alot harder for me right now to lose it as fast.
    Chris

scarabrick2
    I heard if you chop off your head you loss like 8-9 pounds.
    For me... I went back to the gym. I lost fat and put on muscle weight. Need to get a body fat check and then check it again later. went from 213 to 228. I know that the wrong way but i lost fat and put on muscle.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast