Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Grammar school night in The Sandbar...

HighRoller
    Amid all the people asking whether people use THERE covers and if they WHEN a prize, I got to wondering....Did any of you SOB's complete grade school? Or are you just taking a guess after sounding it out?? Geez. And let's not get started on improper use of the apostrophe. Next time someone says they have some rim's for sale or they are looking for what the best boat's are to buy I think I'll just grab some gun's and shewt sumwun.LOL

Magic34
    Lol

Noisy Nova
    I heer yer pane.

Xlration Marine
    Next time someone says they have some rim's for sale or they are looking for what the best boat's are to buy I think I'll just grab some gun's and shewt sumwun.
    Lettuce not fer get about how fast will dat ting go ifin you put another mota in it. Do you think they have a chart next to their bed on "how to get dressed". I know that I screw up once in a while, but it's from the hammer head getting in the way of the key board when I hit the shizel, see look at that I missed the "c".

SmokinLowriderSS
    Amid all the people asking whether people use THERE covers and if they WHEN a prize, I got to wondering....Did any of you SOB's complete grade school? Or are you just taking a guess after sounding it out?? Geez. And let's not get started on improper use of the apostrophe. Next time someone says they have some rim's for sale or they are looking for what the best boat's are to buy I think I'll just grab some gun's and shewt sumwun.LOL
    hay HighRoller, whuts thu big deel? I just has trubel spellin sum wurds an caint figger aut thu speel-chek'r thang.
    I gots one u dem 'dictionary' books but its' reely thik an I cant' seems to evur find whut I want in dere.

Wet Dream
    That would be 'rims for sell'

RitcheyRch
    Hilarious

HavaSkank
    Illiterate men are hot

Illiterate men are hot
    reeeeeelie

Moneypitt
    Illiterate men are hot
    Whait differance dues it make if you're parents were marryed or knot???...MP

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast