Thread: CDBA races @ Haystack

voodooCanoe
    Any out-of-towners going to come to Haystack next weekend? Hope to see a good turnout.

CircleJerk
    Ok, lay it on us! How much mula would it take for a one time membership and entry fee to run haystack? Some of us Nosties may make the trip to tune a little or, if the wind comes up to spoil the fast guys, make an exhibition circle race! I know it is late notice but some of us do things just that way.....Anyone know the mileage from Spokane? The Blonde says she will take on all comers in the 12 second class! JeRk smile_sp

fastvdriver
    $50.00 or $75.00 for first time racers that also encludes 4 racer passes that are good for the weekend.Hope you guys come to the races it would be good to see the jerkness agian

waterloged
    too far to go, and have to work but will be at the race in lakeside

voodooCanoe
    CIRCLEJERK- The trip is about 300 miles from Spokane. Hope to see you there. Haystack is always fun, lots of run time. Last year there were
    4 rounds of qualifying and then double rounds on Sunday.

CircleJerk
    Thanks VDC, Things are really busy up here! I looked on the map and couldnt find Haystack! I think it is supposed to be near Madris. Is this right. Oh well, by now you are probably there and I'm a day late and a buck short. The group up here that we were going with did not finish their drag boat so it doesnt look like we will go. I must budget our funds wisely in order to get two boats to the next circle race Sept 6. I had really looked forward to seeing all the drag boat people that were the key to getting the Blonde started racing! Like Porkchop, vdriver, Snarkie, Wayne, The Bitz, are great and we miss all of you! Another excuse is the cut back from Olympia government on our schools budgets that directly effects THIS families income big time! The Bomber is looking for another job right now! Dang it guys, unless a miracle happens and we can ride down with someone, were stuck in Spokane once more! PoOrJeRk smile_sp

voodooCanoe
    CJ- sorry you couldn't make it. We had a great time. Got lots of run time. 3 rounds on Sat. and 1 fun run. Got to jump in with a friend in his 65 stevens and go for a pass. We stuck 4 people in the boat (all with full gear),and it still pulled a 12 second pass at 86mph!
    I think that was a CDBA first.

CircleJerk
    You are right! I was depressed to stay home and discover a friends new motor had low oil pressure and had to be removed again... However, on the bright side we have a new-old boat that wouldnt have happend if we had come. That passenger pass sounds unbelievable! When is the next race close to us? smile_sp

voodooCanoe
    Next closest race is at Dexter on Sept 20-21. Usually the biggest race of the year. Come on out. Its only a couple of hours more drive time!