Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Catalina Ski Race

Firecracker
    Alright guys and gals... The time has come again!
    The 59th Annual Catalina Waterski Race is here! July 21, 2007, Long Beach California. Best place to watch? From a boat! But if you don't have access to a boat, then the Coast Hotel in Long Beach will treat you just fine!
    Hope to see you all there! For more information, please visit: http://www.catalinaskirace.net

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Alright guys and gals... The time has come again!
    The 59th Annual Catalina Waterski Race is here! July 21, 2007, Long Beach California. Best place to watch? From a boat! But if you don't have access to a boat, then the Coast Hotel in Long Beach will treat you just fine!
    Hope to see you all there! For more information, please visit: http://www.catalinaskirace.net
    Best place to watch? From a helicopter!
    C-ya there, don't overdress!

skinut
    C-ya there, don't overdress! I will be skiing behind it. Thanks Skinut.

Firecracker
    C-ya there, don't overdress!
    I can guarantee if it is foggy, I WILL be overdressed!!!

Racey
    I'll be watchin from the turn at avalon in one of those little rental outboards, we'll have the bloody mary kit on board! See ya there
    Staying at least fri-sun Friday at Hotel Catalina, Saturday at the Atwater. All weekend at Luau Larry's gettin my wicky whacked

I'll be watchin from the turn at avalon in one of those little rental outboards, we'll have the bloody mary kit on board! See ya there
    Staying at least fri-sun Friday at Hotel Catalina, Saturday at the Atwater. All weekend at Luau Larry's gettin my wicky whacked
    I'll be a patrol boat keepin everyone out of harms way , hopefully . Front row ! Hell yes , I cant wait !
    -beerjet-

XtrmWakeborder
    I'd go if they'd dredge the damn channel and end it there. I miss that....

RitcheyRch
    Hoping to be watching from the shores near the Queensway Bridge

Riverkid
    Did you get a close view of the 11 boat? Looks like he went through the spectator fleet trying to make the turn boat...

Trailer Park Casanova
    That's a great idea.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast