Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Augusta Southern Nationals

River Rat 005
    Thanks Paul. Without her, I wouldn't be racing. Theres none better. We're on our way out the door. Going to make a 3 race swing. Augusta, Gadsden then Kentucky. I hope we packed enough luck. LOL See ya at KY.
    Tim

adjones419
    I hope we packed enough luck.
    Tim
    Can you ever pack enough??

RICHARD TILL
    Adam, you going to gadsden? i did`nt make augusta but gonna make gadsden hell or high water. then its evansville, new athens and litchfield.

adjones419
    Adam, you going to gadsden? i did`nt make augusta but gonna make gadsden hell or high water. then its evansville, new athens and litchfield.
    Hey Richard...don't think we're going to make Gadsden. After OKC, we're just going to stick around for the home swing of Evansville, Litchfield, and New Athens. Best of luck in Gadsden...stop by and see us in Evansville.

RICHARD TILL
    Adam, you`re gonna miss a good one by not going. gadsden is one of my favorites since its the closest one to home. i started going to races there in the early eighties. it was in gadsden the last time i saw eddie hill make a pass. he was running the coors lite special and i`m thinking cecil florence was the pilot. anyway, thanks for the wish of good luck and i`ll see you in evansville.

adjones419
    Well, now I'm thinking I might just hop in the truck and head down to Gadsden Friday afternoon. Jeff Miller called me yesterday and told me to get my ass down there, and Dan South said he could use the extra crew help this weekend. I'm just going to play it by ear...it will probably be a last minute decisions. I'll track you down if I end up making the trip.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12