"Nothing is cut and dried or written in stone and anyone that says otherwise is just plain ignorant, but I guess that's nothing new around this forum.-dah!
I think if you re-read my post you'll see that I used the words more than likely and slight chance.
You're vast reading compresion skills should allow you to comprehend the infered meaning of those statements as not being cut and dry. It's a small oversight on your part but your perception of reality from the window of many pos road trucks, dirt trucks, to construction equiptment, is cloudy. Since we are generallizing about different postions in the trucking industry, dirt truck drivers are usually drivers that can't get jobs anywhere else. They are also some of the lowest paid drivers on the road next to Swift and all the other mills. Most dirt guys I've met have either been fired from a frieght company or are too lazy to get out and do any work.
Next you'll tell me you have more hours in a truck stop bathroom than I have on the road.......
Or you have more miles in reverse than I have going foward........
I should have guessed you were an owner operator .........Time for you to go back and operate your own tool. Make sure you don't get any on the steering wheel...........