Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: mutha fukkin raven

Cigalert
    I would have to agree a pellet gun is only going to piss him off. Get 2 4/0 fishing hooks and about 5' of 80lb line. Tie a hook on either end of the line with some fresh meat, hot dogs....freshly cooked burger...your choice. After one raven takes the meat the other piece will dangle and the others will swoop. BAM! you have 2 ravens tied up for a few hours.

HM
    I have been slowly taking out some smaller birds around my house with my pellet gun as these birds have been shitting on everthing and all the kids toys. I wasn't make much progress and then I noticed the birds had thinned out. Well, we have a family of red tailed hawks (chicken hawks) that have taken up residence in a big pine tree on my street and these guys have been eating really well. There are 5 of them. I have never seen hawks group together like this, but they are really cool. They are even helping me with the rabbit control. I love these guys! (And they don't poop on my stuff)

EAZYKILLER2006
    just stole my mutha fukkin burger of the bbq ..I just put the bastard on 5 minutes ago..and the SOB stole it...right off the mutha fukkin grill! landed on my truck..outside my window..with my fukkin burger in his yap!
    oh my gosh how funny
    damn rat claw suckers
    get out the pellet gun
    learn them suckers:devil:

SnakeCharmer
    Get your self a girl like this one, she can distract the ravens while you BBQ.
    http://media.putfile.com/Drunk-Girl-...t-From-Her-Ass
    Now that's a Hot little piece of A$$!

HM
    http://petcaretips.net/foghorn_henery.jpg

I'm a chicken hawk and I want chicken!!!!

Ziggy
    I saw one hovering around my place today too.
    I'm gonna get an owl as well.
    Only he's gonna be disguised as a human, holding a pellet gun (my snake gun) with a scope and weigh about 215, positioned behind a wall.
    I might try a scare crow device first before spending money on an fake owl....think a picture of carbizindio would work?
    actually, a stick with Christmas tree tinsel is what I'm gonna try...they don't like flapping sparkly stuff by them....

lucky
    I saw one hovering around my place today too.
    I'm gonna get an owl as well.
    Only he's gonna be disguised as a human, holding a pellet gun (my snake gun) with a scope and weigh about 215, positioned behind Maxi .

HM
    I might try a scare crow device first before spending money on an fake owl....think a picture of carbizindio would work?
    actually, a stick with Christmas tree tinsel is what I'm gonna try...they don't like flapping sparkly stuff by them....
    Does the sparkly stuff work on Ducks? We got ducks pooping all over our dock...and they even pooped on the fake owl!

Ziggy
    Does the sparkly stuff work on Ducks? We got ducks pooping all over our dock...and they even pooped on the fake owl!
    Its a cheap experiment.....I see the stuff in vineyards all the time. I'd always wondered why it was there, then someone smart told me why..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123