Thread: Press one for english.

Riverbass
    No need to say anything.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEJfS1v-fU0

sunkisst
    None of this "No Comprende" Shit either...

Thunderbolt
    Thats a good video.. so sad some don't understand it from reading the comments below it.. some are actually rude.. but I guess thats what ya get from a open reply from people who simply have no idea..
    Heres some food for thought..
    Most of you know how hard it is to apply for a loan now adays.. but come from another country and you can get a loan to start a business AND NOT PAY TAXES on it for 5 years, then ya sell it to your son who now has another 5 years.. sad but true..
    I also saw someone post up something to the effect of "go do what the labors do and then come back with more knowledge" this person obviously has no clue.. Check green cards and 1/2 will be gone.. They come here and work for there 1st year TAX FREE.. thats right they pay absolutely no tax the 1st year there in the US..
    Now with the war costing us over 12 billion a month and Bush saying there will be no social security down the road {by the time I retire} do you see anything wrong with this picture..
    Basically, if your in this country and making american money from honest tax payers.. then you should pay taxes weather it's for a business or whatever your doing..and you should most assuridly learn the language,
    I've done the military thing {Marines and Navy} and a lil over 25 years in construction.. and trust me .. for those that don't know things are not as they appear.. we as american citizens are getting the shaft from foreign people coming over here making money, not paying taxes and then going home.. for those that stay, get legal, learn the language and pay taxes my hats off to you, congrats.. for those that are here illegally.. they'll get ya sooner or later.. illegal is illegal no matter what language its spelled in
    Perfect example.. on a job at VCU.. 2 black vans rolled up to a smaller job site next to ours.. out steps immagration and they gather up about 12 people.. AS SOON as word got to our job site that they were near and in the area.. 65-70% of the work force on our job left.. wednesday looked like a sunday at work, some came back the next day.. some never came back at all..
    sry for ranting, but its my country also I live here, pay taxes and speak english.. it's the american way.. I gotta deal with the "No comprenda" everyday.. it's a safety issue.. how can I understand what someone is saying if there not speaking english.. I am supposed to go out and learn another language just so I can understand them??? Hell no, if there was a safety issue and something was terrible wrong how can I tell someone to get the heck out the building when he looks at me with a question mark and a smile on his face??? I'll stop now.. before I really go off..
    Bottom line.. Pay taxes, Learn the language.. or find another country to feed off of.. some of us are getting feed up with it..
    James's 2 cents

78sanger
    try living in Dearborn, Michigan. every sign on the street is in Arabic.

Thunderbolt
    Yeah I can believe that.. America goes out of its way to make foreiners feel welcome and tries to help them adjust to the american way.. some just don't give a S!@t and do what they wanna.. I mean come on.. the penalty for getting in trouble in the US if your from elsewere.. ya get deported.. again at the americans expense and there back a week or 2 later with a new name and another job.. my idea of some kind of a fix.. close the borders.. weed out ALL the illegals.. then let them come in when they get there papers and whatever in order.. it's not a over night fix but its a start.. but the gov't wouldn't do it.. there to worried about passing laws about wearing ya britches to low lol {It happened in Richmond but got shot down..}

sunkisst
    I just got home from the local bar.Bellied up to the bar...so far ...normal...On the bar is your typical computer game...Now ,I must remind you this is a normal,70 percent blue collar worker like myself,the other 28 percent is playing pool.2 percent are in the restroom. Anyway the bartop computer game has a few screens.1st screen describes maker.2nd screen says" PLAY 100 GAMES IN ANY FORMAT "the 3rd screen says "SELECT LANGUAGE"What is up with that?

Thunderbolt
    I can understand what your saying and were your coming from.. but if I am not mistaken those type of "bar games" are made universal and probably put in bars all over the world..