Jen and i had a great time!
I have CRS (can't remember sh..t) ..lol.. so I spologize for those names I forget... but everyone we met was really great. Jen and I always talk about how nice everyone always is.
We started out in the channel by the Agave on Sat...
A group of HB'rs went to steamboat and others to the Cal side... all of which invited us to join... just not enough time in the day... but it is really great to meet everyone and we really appreciated the invite!!
We ended up spending Saturday with Phat Matt and his Jen, and some friends of theirs. Had a great time, took a little ride up past the sand bar...found a little cove in what used to be speed alley... then they invited us to a party and then to their house for great conversation and drinks! They are the bomb!... hope Erica has recovered.. I know I know... she hates her ex-boyfriend...lol..
thanks again!
Darrel.. nice tritoon!... with those chairs in the front.. where's the big screen??
Brian.. get those number on that new boat will ya!
Mel.. that boat looks bigger in person...
Sunday we spent a little time in the channel before we had to go home...
Curt & fam, Cary & wife, Dan & friend, Wade & wife, James& wife... hmmm some others... eveyone as nice as the next... and Sunday was gorgeous.. we hated to leave...
Another great day on the Boat